The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Paid advertising expert saying hello

Louisv

New Contributor
Oct 15, 2019
Hey all.

I'm a European entrepreneur whose main skill is paid advertising.

I do mostly Social Media ads (Facebook especially), but I don't really have a favorite platform - I've done Adwords and influencer marketing many times profitably.

All in all, I just really like building and running ads on-line.

Now, here's my situation at the moment (I won't add links because this really isn't a promo):
1. I founded and manage a Facebook Messenger chatbot agency - It's called Social Pager.
2. I'm also building a couple of micro-startups for free - their purpose will be to help entrepreneurs run their ads more efficiently and to maximize their profitability.
3. I also help other businesses running ads as their paid advertising consultant - this is my favorite part of my business life!

But above all, I really prize learning more (about anything really, I'm a certified nerd) and hearing from the experiences of others, so I feel like I'm in the right place.

I've lurked Fastlane for the better part of a year now, and I love the atmosphere here - everyone is helpful and actually nice.

Now I want to be a contributing part of this community!

So I wish everyone here a good day - we'll see each other around.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom