The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A new Entrepreneur saying hello to the community!

chrisslanerr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 10, 2020
Spain
Hello, Fastlane Community!

First of all, I like to thank MJ de Marco for letting me be part of this community.
:)Second of all, my name is Christian I'm 26 years old and I live in Spain. I've been learning about entrepreneurship and online businesses for the last 2 years and a half. It all started with the people I followed on Instagram, they seemed to have everything figured out because they have worked for themselves and used to share good value about going online, building your own business and traveling the world while helping others.

I've read different books on personal development and business and I've tried a bunch of things like e-commerce, dropshipping, bitcoin, forex, print on demand, drop servicing and WordPress websites but I never seemed to stick with any of them whether for the money I had to invest in the first place or just because I felt like I couldn't make it work.

I am really not sure what to do. On the one hand, I like creating WordPress simple websites even though I am not an expert yet (thinking about building a consulting business where I help businesses create their first website and manage their social media to connect with their online clients). On the other hand, I like also email marketing and promoting digital products from Clickbank for example.

Any advice is welcomed :)
Hope you all are having a good day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Christian, welcome to the forum :)

What you need is a mastermind group of like-minded people to grow and learn together faster. Check if they have a wework in your city and make some contacts there. Try to find someone who is successfull in online-business. Once you do, find a way of how you can provide value to that person (something he/she needs, which you are really good at). Then, trade your valuable information for his/her info and grow together with them.

chrisslanerr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 10, 2020
Spain
Hey Christian, welcome to the forum :)

What you need is a mastermind group of like-minded people to grow and learn together faster. Check if they have a wework in your city and make some contacts there. Try to find someone who is successfull in online-business. Once you do, find a way of how you can provide value to that person (something he/she needs, which you are really good at). Then, trade your valuable information for his/her info and grow together with them.

Hey Champion, thanks for the advice! I'm checking that wework thing right now cause I need to be surrounded by like-minded people and make new contacts to grow and learn faster :)
Hope you are doing great!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...