- Joined
- May 16, 2014
- Messages
- 372
Rep Bank
$780
$780
User Power: 58%
This is something that's been swirling in my mind lately and it's really bothering me.
I'm going to keep it short and concise.
I'm 20 yo and just launched my website/blog and also started doing self publishing, and I've been working hard at it.
I find myself asking questions like these almost daily: ''Are you even on the right path?'' ''Is this what you should do right now?'' ''Should you do more, like start a real business right now?'' ''Is blog and self-publishing enough?'' ''Is there something I'm missing?'' ''should I already have a mentor so that I could cut my learning curve?'' ''I don't have a network of great people, how can I acquire one?'' And similar questions..
The bottom line is that my ''how bad do you want it'' factor is pretty damn high and I want to make sure I do everything in my power to really hit it big in life.
I listen to a lot of podcasts' like entrepreneur on fire and I read stories of these young entrepreneurs who are like 20-25 and already building big businesses and I think to myself that, hey I'm I really doing enough??? And if not then what more could I do to get to a higher level of achievement??
Thanks fastlaners.
I'm going to keep it short and concise.
I'm 20 yo and just launched my website/blog and also started doing self publishing, and I've been working hard at it.
I find myself asking questions like these almost daily: ''Are you even on the right path?'' ''Is this what you should do right now?'' ''Should you do more, like start a real business right now?'' ''Is blog and self-publishing enough?'' ''Is there something I'm missing?'' ''should I already have a mentor so that I could cut my learning curve?'' ''I don't have a network of great people, how can I acquire one?'' And similar questions..
The bottom line is that my ''how bad do you want it'' factor is pretty damn high and I want to make sure I do everything in my power to really hit it big in life.
I listen to a lot of podcasts' like entrepreneur on fire and I read stories of these young entrepreneurs who are like 20-25 and already building big businesses and I think to myself that, hey I'm I really doing enough??? And if not then what more could I do to get to a higher level of achievement??
Thanks fastlaners.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
