The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Outreach Software

Connor_Motivasis

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 15, 2019
Tucson, AZ
Howdy forum-goers, I've got an idea that I need some feedback on. It's a product I'm looking to create that assists in marketing outreach.

First, I'm curious what (if any) software you use to help with affiliate marketing? I use Semrush, KWfinder, and BuzzStream personally. My problem right now is finding a tool that's outreach focused. As of now, I hire PAs off Fiverr to gather emails for guest posting outreach and plug them into BuzzStream to track them. It's not the worst solution, but having to train each new PA to go through the process is kind of hit or miss sometimes and it takes a bit to get them going.

After thinking about it for a while I decided to give making my own tool a try. It worked out fairly well so in addition to asking yall what software you use I'd like to get feedback on my solution. It's not ready for public use quite yet and I'd like to get peoples opinions before moving forward with it. Link to details here MailScreen.io. As of now, it's only based on the needs of me and my business partner so I need more feedback from outside users.

Anyhow, let me know what tools you guys use and maybe we can get a discussion going on the best ones available.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

focusedlife

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 16, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a fan of FindThatLead.com, ScopeLeads and Mailshake.

All have been pretty useful in getting clients for me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.