- Joined
- Sep 3, 2007
- Messages
- 100
- Location
- Worldwide, depending on the month.
Rep Bank
$330
$330
User Power: 20%
Quick question,
Does anyone have a reputable advisory service for options trading? I see a lot of hype and teaser ads but little track record. I'm looking for simple calls and puts nothing complex (no market-neutral strategy, time decay, etc.)
I keep hearing about Jarret Wollstein's Intelligent Options and also have looked at Jack Crooks and Red Option.
Does anyone have any opinions? Are these pure hype?
Lance
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
Does anyone have a reputable advisory service for options trading? I see a lot of hype and teaser ads but little track record. I'm looking for simple calls and puts nothing complex (no market-neutral strategy, time decay, etc.)
I keep hearing about Jarret Wollstein's Intelligent Options and also have looked at Jack Crooks and Red Option.
Does anyone have any opinions? Are these pure hype?
Lance
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
