What's new

Opportunities in word processing

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bmarone

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
116
Rep Bank
$205
User Power: 5%
My upcoming product will based in the sector of word processing/text and graphic editing. As such, I want to analyze the demand in this area as much as I can, as I plan on beginning product development within the next two weeks. I know microsoft is the current "top dog" in this arena, but that is not to say that if something better and more efficient comes along, it won't knock it right off its perch. I know, big dreams, right? But you won't really know for sure until you actually create it and see how people respond.

I've seen other software apps for word processors come and go in the past few years, while others have caught on and are still in use. I won't go into any details about my product here, but I will say that it differs and is perhaps more efficient than microsoft on a few fundamental levels. Yes, I do have my work cut out for me, but I just wanted to maybe get a few opinions on the marketplace status in the area of software development for editing and processing. Anyone with any experience in this market? Thanks for the help.

Brandon
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom