The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opportunities in word processing

Marketing, social media, advertising

bmarone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Nov 15, 2011
My upcoming product will based in the sector of word processing/text and graphic editing. As such, I want to analyze the demand in this area as much as I can, as I plan on beginning product development within the next two weeks. I know microsoft is the current "top dog" in this arena, but that is not to say that if something better and more efficient comes along, it won't knock it right off its perch. I know, big dreams, right? But you won't really know for sure until you actually create it and see how people respond.

I've seen other software apps for word processors come and go in the past few years, while others have caught on and are still in use. I won't go into any details about my product here, but I will say that it differs and is perhaps more efficient than microsoft on a few fundamental levels. Yes, I do have my work cut out for me, but I just wanted to maybe get a few opinions on the marketplace status in the area of software development for editing and processing. Anyone with any experience in this market? Thanks for the help.

Brandon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.