The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Opinion for starting a web agency

BGPro

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 29, 2019
Do you guys think that with all the competition there is still a way to start a web agency?

Thanks to those who respond

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
Depends...

What would be unique about your agency?

Place yourself in your customers shoes.

Why should he hire you?
Why should he hire you instead of someone else?
How can he feel he made a good decision hiring you?
What would make him tell all of her entrepreneur buddies about you and become a raving fan?

As for competition, most people aren't willing to truly put in the work to be exceptional. Those who are will rise to to the top and they wont be competing with other people, they will be DOMINATING other people.

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
Take your phone or email today. Search for 100 company phone Numbers. Call the 100.
@Dieriba did this today and got an appointment.
The only way to know the water temperature is to get your feet wet

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Take your phone or email today. Search for 100 company phone Numbers. Call the 100.
@Dieriba did this today and got an appointment.
The only way to know the water temperature is to get your feet wet

How do find the 100 phone numbers? Or email addresses?

What do you do with the appointment? Should I ask for 5 minutes? 15? 30?

Dieriba

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Apr 26, 2019
How do find the 100 phone numbers? Or email addresses?

What do you do with the appointment? Should I ask for 5 minutes? 15? 30?
Just google the niche you want to contact and then act, present yourself tell them you want to solve problem they may have with digital content and then you'll see what'll happen next

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
Do you know the 40-70% rule ?

It means act when you have 40% of the information. Don’t act if you have 70% because you will be overthinking (that’s What you are doing already).

NCNY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Mar 26, 2019
I'd say go for a specific niche agency.

Instead of being one for all niche focus on high income niche like dentists, doctors, construction companies etc

For example if you choose construction take a look at other successfull companies and see what their websites have in common. Study the topic so you will be able to seem proffesional and fit to their exact needs.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Do you know the 40-70% rule ?

It means act when you have 40% of the information. Don’t act if you have 70% because you will be overthinking (that’s What you are doing already).

No, although I like it. I would have said I had 3% of the information.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
If you can’t find 100 phone Numbers on the internet. How can you pretend to solve other problem?
Because different problems, require different resources and different approaches.

Do the company numbers need to belong to the director or to the receptionist? How do I ensure my calls are complaint with TPS legislation and collected DATA is GDPR compliant? What do I do when I'm unable to hear what they are sayin

None of that is required if the problem is say how can I reduce my expenses on a particular purchase or how can I spend less time on my business and free up time for my family.

It is much harder to solve your own problems than someone else's problems.

journeyman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 18, 2017
United States
Everything is possible if you are good. If you have the skills, get your feet wet as a freelancer. When you land a paying customer and get some good feedback, start the process of creating an agency. It can be a nice way to earn your income being self-employed.

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
As far as getting contact numbers go: Hire a virtual assistant for $5 - $8 an hour to do that. Most of them have had to do it before so they are likely much better and more efficient than you would be at it.

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
Fuuu men do you want me to take your hand step by step. To hug you after every phonecall ? Jesus

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
As far as getting contact numbers go: Hire a virtual assistant for $5 - $8 an hour to do that. Most of them have had to do it before so they are likely much better and more efficient than you would be at it.
Genius, I will go for emails, Due to my hearing. Do you think up work would be a suitable place to hire them or is there something better?

Jesus man, want us to call them for you too?
With my hearing, that sounds like a pretty good idea :)

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
I’m gonna summarize you the podcast. Because you can’t hear it.
The main subject is : what if ?
What if this happen?
What if this person tell me to F*ck off(be prepared)
What if i don’t have the results i want.
Men, you already know enough. You already know how to send an e-mail, or how to find a phone Numbers on Google. You don’t need anything more to start. It’s not 3% it’s 40% of the action.
Maybe people don’t gonna respond at your email. Great, you will have to test and find what works.

Maybe they will tell you the price is too high? You gonna figure out.

If you don’t move, guess what? Nothing happen. Litterally nothing. And you will never have all the informations you need : NEVER. Every book, every video, every forum post is a new door opened on new possibilities of what you Need to know. But as @Andy Black said once : WHat if you already Know enough? »

I took of my time to write this, if you ask an other question, i’m gonna tell you something. You will never do a good thing in your life because you are so scared of failing

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
I’m gonna summarize you the podcast. Because you can’t hear it.

Awesome thank you. I was going to ask if for permission to forward this to my deaf & hard of hearing group, however you said to avoid asking questions.

Maybe they will tell you the price is too high? You gonna figure out.

If you don’t move, guess what? Nothing happen. Litterally nothing. And you will never have all the informations you need : NEVER. Every book, every video, every forum post is a new door opened on new possibilities of what you Need to know. But as @Andy Black said once : WHat if you already Know enough? »

I took of my time to write this, if you ask an other question, i’m gonna tell you something. You will never do a good thing in your life because you are so scared of failing

I have spun it another way, what if the next email is the one that says yes?

Oh wait I have asked a question. Just seems weird that an email would work as taking action and a forum post is less than action. I will just take it, as your wisdom. I have also been trying whatsapp and bumble in place of email/phonecalls.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.