The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ONLY listen to ONE person, don't confuse yourself.

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
I see people jumping from one thing to another on here. Listen to ONE person and go with it, ignore all others. The amount of information will confuse you NOT give you direction.

Have fun!

BR

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sorry but I've had enough of you promoting your channel using my forum and my content.

Here's the final straw...

The Landfill - Most of you will never make it. Sad!

We don't need to be talked AT.

Dude has been removed from the forum. I thought it was odd he's been here for years and disappeared, then suddenly re-emerged. Now we know why, he had a channel to promote.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Sorry but I've had enough of you promoting your channel using my forum and my content.

Here's the final straw...

The Landfill - Most of you will never make it. Sad!

We don't need to be talked AT.

Dude has been removed from the forum. I thought it was odd he's been here for years and disappeared, then suddenly re-emerged. Now we know why, he had a channel to promote.

hey mj just wanted to ask how come you stopped producing youtube videos? thought they were pretty cool. thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Also this is terrible advice. Be open to everything, challenge your own opinion, decide for yourself what works and what doesn't.
More like lethal, poisonous advice.
To listen to only one person would be to SCRIPT yourself. Had I taken that advice, even to focus, I would never grow or develop.

The same naysayers who hum and haw that we are being exploited in every way, and that everything from business to money is risky, have a similar mindset of limitation. No move to keep asking themselves, ' What is new today? Can it change my life?'

And besides, this place would have no meaning if this advice were real. This is a forum with many voices,where lots of people help around and discuss.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.