The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Only I can change my life

Qum

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 4, 2019
Hello everyone.

I've been living the script for a long time and I've reached my FTE.
Two weeks ago, I turned 47. Eight weeks ago, I learned I was going to be divorced. In the past six months, I've missed about half of my little boy's basketball games for work. I've been working 60+ hour weeks for years and have nothing to really show for it. The script has me building a kingdom of ash. Last week I got an e-mail that reminded me that I'm trading time I can't get back for a job I hate.

The script led me to two advanced degrees, operating my own business that gave me a living but nothing else, holding elected office, taking another job for money, and forfeiting my life in the process.

I discovered MJ's book last January. It has flashed in neon across my mind that only I can change my life.

I wanted to join the forum to learn from other people, their processes, and how they are delivering value to other people. I want to learn how to get my time back.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Welcome @Qum . Read and absorb. Start making a plan.

Start with 'what is your why?'. Then figure out how much you need to do what you want to do. Then build a plan to do it. No time to waste! Let's get rolling!

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Figure out your why then write it down
Write down what you want
Write down your goals, vision, dreams and ambitions.
Come up with a plan and write it down
Then take massive action

91eFUhGMaxL._SY550_.jpg

upload_2019-3-5_22-54-3.jpeg

upload_2019-3-5_22-54-38.jpeg

upload_2019-3-5_22-54-58.jpeg

only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires-256912.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...