What's new

Only I can change my life

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Qum

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 100%
Hello everyone.

I've been living the script for a long time and I've reached my FTE.
Two weeks ago, I turned 47. Eight weeks ago, I learned I was going to be divorced. In the past six months, I've missed about half of my little boy's basketball games for work. I've been working 60+ hour weeks for years and have nothing to really show for it. The script has me building a kingdom of ash. Last week I got an e-mail that reminded me that I'm trading time I can't get back for a job I hate.

The script led me to two advanced degrees, operating my own business that gave me a living but nothing else, holding elected office, taking another job for money, and forfeiting my life in the process.

I discovered MJ's book last January. It has flashed in neon across my mind that only I can change my life.

I wanted to join the forum to learn from other people, their processes, and how they are delivering value to other people. I want to learn how to get my time back.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni @Ran . Sief epf ectusc. Tvesv neloph e qmep.

Tvesv xovj 'xjev ot zuas xjz?'. Vjip gohasi uav jux nadj zua piif vu fu xjev zua xepv vu fu. Vjip caomf e qmep vu fu ov. Pu voni vu xetvi! Miv't hiv summoph!
 
Gohasi uav zuas xjz vjip xsovi ov fuxp
Xsovi fuxp xjev zua xepv
Xsovi fuxp zuas huemt, wotoup, fsient epf encovoupt.
Duni aq xovj e qmep epf xsovi ov fuxp
Vjip veli nettowi edvoup

91iGAjHNeyM._TZ550_.kqh


upload_2019-3-5_22-54-3.webp

upload_2019-3-5_22-54-38.webp

upload_2019-3-5_22-54-58.webp

upmz-zua-dep-qsiwipv-gusitv-gosit-256912.kqh
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom