The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Online Marketing Agency - questions

Marketing, social media, advertising

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
Hi I recently started making an online marketing agency that focuses on facebook ads for online/physical baby clothing stores. I yet to have a client (Although im reaching out rn).
My question is, if I hire a facebook ad contractor to run the ads for me, what information should I provided him/her with? EG ; facebook username and password?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

raj163622o

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 13, 2022
Hi I recently started making an online marketing agency that focuses on facebook ads for online/physical baby clothing stores. I yet to have a client (Although im reaching out rn).
My question is, if I hire a facebook ad contractor to run the ads for me, what information should I provided him/her with? EG ; facebook username and password?
Get your client to setup Facebook ads manager, than Get access to it , email password, or as a partner. Than the one you hire , add him as an employee, with access to advertising.

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
Get your client to setup Facebook ads manager, than Get access to it , email password, or as a partner. Than the one you hire , add him as an employee, with access to advertising.
thank you so much.
Also, is facebook groups a good platform to look for scouts for potential contractors. If not, do you have any recommendations?

raj163622o

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 13, 2022
thank you so much.
Also, is facebook groups a good platform to look for scouts for potential contractors. If not, do you have any recommendations?
I'll say, its both good and full of fraud, You should have have enough knowledge to interview them. Ask them about sales funnels, ask them about which type of ad is best for This case scenario .
And if u see they have enough of it in them. Hire them

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
I'll say, its both good and full of fraud, You should have have enough knowledge to interview them. Ask them about sales funnels, ask them about which type of ad is best for This case scenario .
And if u see they have enough of it in them. Hire t
Thank you for the tips! I appreciate it

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I recommend you work on acquiring the client, and take a course about running Facebook ads... a cheap one off udemy. That will give you the basic knowledge you need to get started doing the work yourself. You should do things yourself at first. A contractor will just take your money, because they will see you're a hopeless retard, and have zero respect for you. Their mindset will be "Huh! Why would I work for this retard who can't even tie his shoes?! F*ck HIM!"

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
I recommend you work on acquiring the client, and take a course about running Facebook ads... a cheap one off udemy. That will give you the basic knowledge you need to get started doing the work yourself. You should do things yourself at first. A contractor will just take your money, because they will see you're a hopeless retard, and have zero respect for you. Their mindset will be "Huh! Why would I work for this retard who can't even tie his shoes?! F*ck HIM!"
Thank you. That excacly what I am doing right now! But I cant seem to get clients

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
thank you
but i cant apply for jobs on upwork, because im only 16
Are you getting calls with potential clients? If you're not, then your priority shouldn't be getting clients, but rather getting appointments first.

What are you doing to secure appointments?

In the absence of any experience, by far the easiest way to get started and start making money is on Upwork. Pick a few smaller jobs, do them for little money with great success, secure some good testimonials, then getting future jobs will be easier.

If you have experience already, then you should start building your brand and doing outreach outside of Upwork.

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
its
Are you getting calls with potential clients? If you're not, then your priority shouldn't be getting clients, but rather getting appointments first.

What are you doing to secure appointments?

In the absence of any experience, by far the easiest way to get started and start making money is on Upwork. Pick a few smaller jobs, do them for little money with great success, secure some good testimonials, then getting future jobs will be easier.

If you have experience already, then you should start building your brand and doing outreach outside of Upwork.
its really F*cking me up mentally cuz half of the utube vids i watched eg; iman says i should reach out to clinets through cold emailing straight away, and some of then tells me to work for free when i first start out to obtain valid testimonials i dont know whats right and wrong

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany
its really F*cking me up mentally cuz half of the utube vids i watched eg; iman says i should reach out to clinets through cold emailing straight away
1. Read TheMillionaireFastlane
2. Dont hire a contractor, do it yourself. do you KNOW that you can bring X Client RESULUTS? Proof? ever runned FB ads?
(if you cant, learn to bring results. learn to explain your clients your service & why they should work with you.)
3. stop go the easy route with email, go the "hard" one with higher success rate.

cold calling:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzUQLSyVOQU&ab_channel=ThomasGonnet

sell them the appointment, not the service.

4. list yourself on upwork, fivver and so on.
but i cant apply for jobs on upwork, because im only 16
whats the solution to this? asking parents to list you.

5. listen to blackdragon, he is saying facts. (edited)

hope this could help you anyways.

Last edited:

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
t
1. Read TheMillionaireFastlane
2. Dont hire a contractor, do it yourself. do you KNOW that you can bring X Client RESULUTS? Proof? ever runned FB ads?
(if you cant, learn to bring results. learn to explain your clients your service & why they should work with you.)
3. stop go the easy route with email, go the "hard" one with higher success rate.

cold calling:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzUQLSyVOQU&ab_channel=ThomasGonnet

sell them the appointment, not the service.

4. list yourself on upwork, fivver and so on.

whats the solution to this? asking parents to list you.

5. listen to blackdragon, he is saying facts. (edited)

hope this could help you anyways.
thanks for the tips. I’ll take that on board with me

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
Don’t listen to those guys brother. When you have Iman’s reach, you can say anything, in fact, you can DO anything and people will believe it.

If what they were saying was true, all the many thousands of teenagers buying their courses would be successful. They’re not. If I had to guess their success rate is less than 1% when it comes to their students. Out of the 100K+ people buying their courses, maybe 100-1000 are super successful. All the rest are abject failures who never make a dime. It’s just numbers… sell enough courses and a few of those people will be successful. Usually those who had prior knowledge, experience, connections and so on. And then you advertise based on their success.

It’s not as easy as that. There is a learning curve. At your age I recommend you focus on getting really good at a high value skill. Focus on getting a few jobs and training yourself, forget about the money for now.

If by the time you’re 18 you’ve gotten really great at a skill, you have some successes under your belt, you’ll be in poll position to launch an agency and dominate. Take yourself seriously, be a professional. If a client disrespects you, drop them. Your priority is learning as much as you can.

Believe me, I was once in your shoes. I was around 15 when I started. Freelanced, then built and scaled an agency, and I now work with other serious agency owners to help them go from $3-5K/mo to $30K+/mo and build a company they can sell for 5-10x multiples. There are serious people in this business, who make serious money. But it does take knowledge, expertise and experience, which simply takes time to get regardless of how smart you are.

There are a lot of resources you can use to start on my website. For free. Use those. Follow me on LinkedIn, I share a lot of content for free on there.

But don’t fall in the net of those who promise that you’ll just buy a list off Klean Leads (their software), spam 100K people (the same 100K spmmed by everyone else too!), get clients, and then outsource it for others to do the job. That’s not how it works. You’ll most likely FAIL to get any clients. The moment they jump on a call with you, they’ll know you don’t know anything. Even if you were to land on one or two idiots and somehow convince them to pay you… you’ll certainly get ZERO results for them, have no case studies and just be left with $2-3K for all this adventure. And that’s if you’re lucky. Most likely you’ll make 0, as I said.
Thank you so much for the tips. I’ll definitely follow you on linkedin

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
i
Don’t listen to those guys brother. When you have Iman’s reach, you can say anything, in fact, you can DO anything and people will believe it.

If what they were saying was true, all the many thousands of teenagers buying their courses would be successful. They’re not. If I had to guess their success rate is less than 1% when it comes to their students. Out of the 100K+ people buying their courses, maybe 100-1000 are super successful. All the rest are abject failures who never make a dime. It’s just numbers… sell enough courses and a few of those people will be successful. Usually those who had prior knowledge, experience, connections and so on. And then you advertise based on their success.

It’s not as easy as that. There is a learning curve. At your age I recommend you focus on getting really good at a high value skill. Focus on getting a few jobs and training yourself, forget about the money for now.

If by the time you’re 18 you’ve gotten really great at a skill, you have some successes under your belt, you’ll be in poll position to launch an agency and dominate. Take yourself seriously, be a professional. If a client disrespects you, drop them. Your priority is learning as much as you can.

Believe me, I was once in your shoes. I was around 15 when I started. Freelanced, then built and scaled an agency, and I now work with other serious agency owners to help them go from $3-5K/mo to $30K+/mo and build a company they can sell for 5-10x multiples. There are serious people in this business, who make serious money. But it does take knowledge, expertise and experience, which simply takes time to get regardless of how smart you are.

There are a lot of resources you can use to start on my website. For free. Use those. Follow me on LinkedIn, I share a lot of content for free on there.

But don’t fall in the net of those who promise that you’ll just buy a list off Klean Leads (their software), spam 100K people (the same 100K spmmed by everyone else too!), get clients, and then outsource it for others to do the job. That’s not how it works. You’ll most likely FAIL to get any clients. The moment they jump on a call with you, they’ll know you don’t know anything. Even if you were to land on one or two idiots and somehow convince them to pay you… you’ll certainly get ZERO results for them, have no case studies and just be left with $2-3K for all this adventure. And that’s if you’re lucky. Most likely you’ll make 0, as I said.J cant
I cant see your linkedin profile and can i have the link to your website please?

John1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 22, 2022
Sure:
Yes sure
Its hjlagency.com

I havent completed by website yet, its made with shopify right now because I didnt know that shopify was only for eccomerce, but im going to move it to wix. When I get my pocket money

And also I followed you on linkedin. The name is Hanbin Lee (My Korean name)

I appreciate you for helping me out. I hope everyone is as generous as you are

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.