The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One year of FLF...

nordien1978

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing.
was most interesting to read and motivates me to do better thank you. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SirGeorge

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 18, 2014
Great entusiasm ΕΝΔΕΚΑ! Just wondering where did your username came from? You know it means "eleven" right?

whep

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 4, 2014
Great thread, really appreciate this advice and the inspirational accomplishments ΕΝΔΕΚΑ.

Unknown

Fastlane-ish
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 31, 2014
Congrats man. I recognized that picture immediately. The Matrix is always my comparison for TMF , but most people just stare blankly when I say that :)

TheNextTrump

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 7, 2012
Omaha, NE.
On point!

It's post's like these, that give me the real "goose bumps"

Although I haven't put out near the results, this last year has been one hell of a ride so I can (sort of) relate. I've gained more progress in the past 12 months, than I had gained in the previous 4 years. All thanks to entrepreneur's like your self for taking the time to contribute to this forum with such quality advice.

Thanks for kindly sharing your wisdom and best success!

Another prime example of why TMF is such a GOLD MINE.

early riser

Grind Harder
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 18, 2014
Both coasts. The west now.
What are the best resources for growing an online business?

Start here, and don't forget to rep+ the authors, these threads rock:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ng-social-media-marketing-masterthread.51141/

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...edia-coverage-masterthread.51995/#post-358032

Also, keep an eye out for my YT thread to be bumped, which is going to be updated in the next couple days on the inside. It will include mini articles about boosting an IG and Twitter account, driving traffic to your website, etc.

Keep grinding!

Anyone else getting an error message or you do not have permission to view this page when clicking the links? Is this an INSIDERS only post?

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowX

Be Grateful
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 27, 2013
Anyone else getting an error message or you do not have permission to view this page when clicking the links? Is this an INSIDERS only post?

Yeah I think it's a INSIDERS post, shows same for me too. I was getting excitement when about to click it then shows blank page lol.

Might have to think about investing in INSIDERS ;)

aikay77

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Mar 6, 2011
Hi ΕΝΔΕΚΑ.19117,

Kudos to you. Do make 2015 10,000x better.

I'll gladly buy and read your e-book when it's out.

You have a title and Date-Of-Publication yet?

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Dude...you have done exponentially well for yourself within one year, thanks for sharing this accolade, I'm sure there are more to come, with money comes the freedom (of time) which we all are seeking aren't we?

This thread also reminds me that I have been here for almost a year now, I have had a reasonably good mindset change after being on this forum, but I am still deficient with regards to action taking. Time to kick my own a$$ HARD or harder.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
For everyone else, did the last year transform your life into what you want, or further conform your life to its current status quo? Answer that question, and you know where you're headed next year. It's not too late to put your turn signal on.

MJ's book and this forum were the swift kick in the pants I needed. I started the year doing the usual pretending at business, by april I had a legit company up and running that brought in a couple hundred k in sales. I learned that I hated that business and I am in the process of starting something else, something better, something scalable.

Your post is GOLD! Glad to see you've made improvements. I bet all it took was for you to just start doing something?

jarecki

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 22, 2013
Warsaw
I don't want to put anyone in bad mood, but $1625 isn't so little as you may think.

I live in Eastern Europe and I earn about $600 in one MONTH, an equivalent of ~$2.5 per hour. That's correct, even then you were making 5x more money each month than I am now.

And I'm also investing money in learning the ropes of affiliate marketing, that costs nearly all my monthly earnings.

PS And that's not my excuse, that's my motivation.

D

DeletedUser394

ITT: I learned that I need to be moving to Eastern Europe.

My grandfather was Slovak, so they have a scheme where I can get permanent residency or whatever. Although since that country is more 'central' it's probably a bit more expensive.

Fotis

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Feb 26, 2014
I don't want to put anyone in bad mood, but $1625 isn't so little as you may think.

I live in Eastern Europe and I earn about $600 in one MONTH, an equivalent of ~$2.5 per hour. That's correct, even then you were making 5x more money each month than I am now.

And I'm also investing money in learning the ropes of affiliate marketing, that costs nearly all my monthly earnings.

PS And that's not my excuse, that's my motivation.

That. I was earning 500 euros in my previous job as a trainer, then I moved, started staying alone and training clients in my house. Last month I made 1200 euros, and that's from less than 10 clients. Surely it's not Fastlane, but it's a definite improvement compared to my previous job.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

RHL

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Wanted to update this thread. Look like my bank has been selling my personal info. An invitation to sign up for one of these came in the mail today:

Full%20Package.jpg

It's a visa card made out of titanium and carbon fiber. The agreement came packaged in a beautiful, enormous black envalope. "Wow, a metal credit card. Just like the investment bankers and football players have! And only $500/yr, so reasonable!"

No. It's meant to look like a Centurion card, but it most definitely is not.

So I guess I'll add this on here too: No sooner do you create value than a horde of people rush in to take it away with ego-inflating cars, clothes, and watches and the like. Case in point, in everything but appearance, this card is demonstrably worse than the card I already have, which is free. The struggle to break free of the slow lane mindset of "use your resources to consume rather than to produce" continues on. You can't out exercise a bad diet, and you can't out-earn sidewalkian spending patterns. Buying things to make yourself look rich often lead to a worse outcome than if you'd just consumed more normal items. Case in point, for the cost of a PS4, I could have gotten a worse credit card than the one I already have, just for the ego boost of getting to wave it at retail employees.

Resist this nonsense. Learn and overcome.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wanted to update this thread. Look like my bank has been selling my personal info. An invitation to sign up for one of these came in the mail today:

Full%20Package.jpg

It's a visa card made out of titanium and carbon fiber. The agreement came packaged in a beautiful, enormous black envalope. "Wow, a metal credit card. Just like the investment bankers and football players have! And only $500/yr, so reasonable!"

No. It's meant to look like a Centurion card, but it most definitely is not.

So I guess I'll add this on here too: No sooner do you create value than a horde of people rush in to take it away with ego-inflating cars, clothes, and watches and the like. Case in point, in everything but appearance, this card is demonstrably worse than the card I already have, which is free. The struggle to break free of the slow lane mindset of "use your resources to consume rather than to produce" continues on. You can't out exercise a bad diet, and you can't out-earn sidewalkian spending patterns. Buying things to make yourself look rich often lead to a worse outcome than if you'd just consumed more normal items. Case in point, for the cost of a PS4, I could have gotten a worse credit card than the one I already have, just for the ego boost of getting to wave it at retail employees.

Resist this nonsense. Learn and overcome.

I held on to my AMEX Black Card longer than needed because it promised upgrades to first class on airplane tix. Then I realized, I rarely traveled. Now I just buy the first class ticket. And now when I dine out at a fine restaurant, the waitress doesn't default to thinking that she will get a 50% tip.

The only thing I miss about it is watching your level of service from the waitstaff go from "disinterested" to "Yes sir, no sir, anything else sir?"

But yea, these things are largely ego massaging.

Last edited:

RHL

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
I held on to my AMEX Black Card longer than needed because it promised upgrades to first class on airplane tix. Then I realized, I rarely traveled. Now I just buy the first class ticket. And now when I dine out at a fine restaurant, the waitress doesn't default to thinking that she will get a 50% tip.

The only thing I miss about it is watching your level of service from the waitstaff go from "disinterested" to "Yes sir, no sir, anything else sir?"

Yeah, but again, you had a real Centurion Card. This is just an imitation, inviting people to "look the part," when all it does is help them part with their money.

D

DeletedUser394

Yeah, but again, you had a real Centurion Card. This is just an imitation, inviting people to "look the part," when all it does is help them part with their money.

In the world of credit cards, a Black Card is no slouch or 'imitation'. Many cohorts actually prefer the Visa.

That said, anyone that wants me to pay money to spend my own money (not even my own money really) can shove it.

Jamesdoesmith

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 14, 2014
This is a very good post. At 20 years old I value this info greatly. Just one year. That is amazing. Thanks man.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
OP was it one business venture you stuck to the whole year, or multiple ventures?

Care to share a little more in detail?

I'm inspired. I've got a year and a half to go until I graduate college and the goal is to graduate with enough income through my own means to survive without going to work for someone else. If I could make $10,000 from today to next year from my own terms, i'd be as fulfilled as the feeling you and MJ describe..

RHL

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
OP was it one business venture you stuck to the whole year, or multiple ventures?

Multiple. I wish it was one. If I were to do it over again, and odds are in 5-6 years I probably will be onto another venture so this is going to happen, I'd definitely go into the manufacturing space or the "distributor" space. To me, this is still where the fastest fastlane stuff lies, and I didn't get the informational butt kicking of JasonR's strategy until I was neck deep into what I'm doing now-If you're going to swing for the fence you want the bases loaded first-you want to be in the space where you can make a killing. If you make music or videos or publish books, you're still the small potatoes next to the person selling everybody's music or books, the publishing company or iTunes, and if you create anything digital, it can be pirated (and will be, unless it sucks) whereas physical goods are fairly difficult to pirate and popular distribution platforms cannot be pirated.

Care to share a little more in detail?

Eh. Well, I'm happy to re-share what I've shared on here before, at least. I sell cars. I do other stuff too, but that's where a lot of the free cash comes from. I've got it down to a very specific methodology, and I'm extremely good at it. Some of it is really basic stuff like knowing how to negotiated and how to add value to an object that you didn't manufacture yourself.

I'm happy to talk to you via PM but a little hesitant to put too much out there. The last time I even shared this much, I literally had several people messaging me long sheets of craigslist and cars.com ads and asking me to "pick them out the best deal." I wish I was kidding.

Last edited:

RHL

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
By the way, while everyone else is just starting diets and stuff for the new year, my new, permanent lifestyle has already lost me 18 pounds, and I had no lapse at all through Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. We went to all you can eat buffets three times, and each time I had salads, vegetable soups, and/or a single serving of lean meats. It's nothing fancy, just a cut down to 1400 calories a day and regular exercise (previously I was utterly sedentary), so I'm seeing really really fast results. I actually am thinking that what I'm going to buy with my YouTube revenue is a gym membership and a personal trainer, since I never went to a normal high school and have never had a day of gym class in my whole life, and I'd actually like to be strong rather than just thin (why quit half way, right?)

And for the guy who asked 3 pages ago, sorry for not responding. My YouTube channel is going decent too. We've done about 17,000 views in the last week, 4000 today alone, all unpaid so we're getting there. The next video is already uploaded to YT on private, ready for release. Here's the progress thread. People at the meetup in Scottsdale will get an inside look at how I'm promoting it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
Just a note on the diet thing, 1400 calories a day and exercise isn't the most efficient method. I'm a certified trainer and can help you out with the getting stronger and getting off the 'diet' and setting you up with permanent results, rather than fast results that fade with time. Cutting calories is probably the worst thing you can do. PM me if you're interested in talking further, I've been certified for about 2 years, weightlifting for about 3 years, and bodybuilding for 1 year.

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
18 lbs!!! Way to go!

If I lost 18 lbs I would disappear.

@ChrisJHarrington hook a brother up with some knowledge how to GAIN weight?

That's my specialty, sir.
bannercropped.png

PM me and i'll get back to you tomorrow AM. Don't want to take away from this thread. Heading to bed now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.