The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One Year after TMF

Anything related to matters of the mind

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL
:star: Today is my 1-year anniversary on this forum. :)

I wish I had an inspirational story to share about how I quit my job and am making X figures a month with my awesome new business.

But I don't.

I'm making $0 from any business and am still getting that good 'ol safe 9-5 paycheck.

But one thing is for sure, my life, my future, will never be the same again. This year has been the most unique year in my life, thanks to TMF , @MJ DeMarco, and TFF. Attending the 2018 Summit was fantastic, even without a business idea. The friends I made there continue to inspire me to this day.

Soon, I will have something to show them ;)

So what have I learned in this year? Our MINDS are POWERFUL as F***. And are mostly out of our control.

After a family health issue, plus my longing (but inaction) for success, all following four years of thinking myself into depression because of a girl, I found myself in a very unfriendly chemical concoction of depression, stress, anxiety, and more.

This forum and friends in it have kept me going. Not to mention the countless self-help-yada-yada books. The Fastlane way of life is my new vehicle for making a difference in this world. Any obstacle be it physical or mental will be overcome. And damn the mental ones are tricky, sneaky little bastards.

But we must fail. And if we must succeed in our minds before succeeding in reality, then its possible to fail in our minds before ever trying in reality. I've checked this box many, many times with my long list of un-executed ideas.

They're only stairs, however. Each failure is a simple step towards my goal...though I can't see the top. Who knows how many stairs there are?

Just...keep...stepping.

It's part of the joy of the journey :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
The direction you want to go requires planning and patience at this stage of the market. Keep your traits. You have time....

btw... It is my opinion that our intuition is powerful as F*ck. Our minds get in the way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.