• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

One Year after TMF

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by RayAndré, Oct 7, 2018.

1. RayAndré

RayAndré Dare to differ. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,563
    :star: Today is my 1-year anniversary on this forum. :)

I wish I had an inspirational story to share about how I quit my job and am making X figures a month with my awesome new business.

But I don't.

I'm making $0 from any business and am still getting that good 'ol safe 9-5 paycheck.

But one thing is for sure, my life, my future, will never be the same again. This year has been the most unique year in my life, thanks to TMF, @MJ DeMarco, and TFF. Attending the 2018 Summit was fantastic, even without a business idea. The friends I made there continue to inspire me to this day.

Soon, I will have something to show them ;)

So what have I learned in this year? Our MINDS are POWERFUL as F***. And are mostly out of our control.

After a family health issue, plus my longing (but inaction) for success, all following four years of thinking myself into depression because of a girl, I found myself in a very unfriendly chemical concoction of depression, stress, anxiety, and more.

This forum and friends in it have kept me going. Not to mention the countless self-help-yada-yada books. The Fastlane way of life is my new vehicle for making a difference in this world. Any obstacle be it physical or mental will be overcome. And damn the mental ones are tricky, sneaky little bastards.

But we must fail. And if we must succeed in our minds before succeeding in reality, then its possible to fail in our minds before ever trying in reality. I've checked this box many, many times with my long list of un-executed ideas.

They're only stairs, however. Each failure is a simple step towards my goal...though I can't see the top. Who knows how many stairs there are?

Just...keep...stepping.

It's part of the joy of the journey :smile2:

2. SteveO

SteveO Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $96,028
    The direction you want to go requires planning and patience at this stage of the market. Keep your traits. You have time....

btw... It is my opinion that our intuition is powerful as F*ck. Our minds get in the way.

3. RayAndré

RayAndré Dare to differ. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,563
    Thanks @SteveO! Patience and planning...I can do that :)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.