The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One thing leads to another..

mattwins

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Aug 27, 2016
Good morning!

I'm Matt from PA, and I'm excited to network and share here at Fastlane Forum.

I'm currently a 29 year old tech support rep for a software company, and my entrepreneurial journey has been going 'seriously' for over 10 years now. - Maybe I'm slower than most xD? I've had some successes, and many failures. I've invested LOTS of money in mistakes and education.

About 3 years ago, I found myself learning photography stuff for fun in my free time. Long story short; it lead to assisting a local wedding photographer, which lead to my girlfriend and I starting a high-end photo booth, which lead to GF, brother, and myself starting a service that 'automatically' prints & ships Instagram photos to members with just a #hashtag. Success on the last one TBD.

My dream is to fly planes, and I'd love for my ventures to support that and my life one day :). Anyone else enjoy flying?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZZZ

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 3, 2019
USA
I love flying, I flew sailplanes in 2016 - 2018, soloed a few times but haven't gone since I moved to Vegas. Have you checked out gliders/sailplanes yet? It's cheaper than powered flight, really safe and teaches a lot of good skills that apply to powered flight.

mattwins

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Aug 27, 2016
I love flying, I flew sailplanes in 2016 - 2018, soloed a few times but haven't gone since I moved to Vegas. Have you checked out gliders/sailplanes yet? It's cheaper than powered flight, really safe and teaches a lot of good skills that apply to powered flight.

That's awesome! - No I haven't yet checked out gliders or sailplanes. It does make sense they would have similar skills that apply to powered flight though! I'll do a little research on them, thanks for sharing.

I've flown a bit locally, and built a pretty neat home "Flight Simulator" for applying what I learn :). It's a slow process, but I'm really enjoying it!

When are you going to look into finding a place in Vegas to fly?

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 20, 2014
Excellent idea on the IG picture printing service. Do you only print pictures from your own Instagram, or would you download and print from any IG profile?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Matt!

My dream is to fly planes

I had a curiousity in light wing aircraft but more research led me to stay away ... I still dream about it though. Maybe when I get a bit older and over my fears.

mattwins

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Aug 27, 2016
Excellent idea on the IG picture printing service. Do you only print pictures from your own Instagram, or would you download and print from any IG profile?
Thanks! - Currently users can print only from their own profile since we use Instagram's API and are limited. One upcoming challenge.. Their entire API is about to change xD.

When it cools down & I have more free time
Haha that makes sense! One thing that surprised me is how hot it gets up there!

Welcome Matt!

I had a curiousity in light wing aircraft but more research led me to stay away ... I still dream about it though. Maybe when I get a bit older and over my fears.

Thanks!

The first step is an intro flight if you have never done one.. Feeling the light little plane blow around in the wind on first take off is a bit scary but also incredibly freeing.

Side note: There are so many backups in planes where if any one part fails, it still works. Even in the event of a full engine failure they land pretty 'no problem'. There are exceptions, but seem relatively safe overall.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...