What's new

One sidewalker seeks Fastlane success and to share my life value

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

00aj

PARKED
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
Hello Fast laners!

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction post :)

I'm a recent reader of 'The Millionaire Fastlane '. I actually have a couple sections left - but I loved it all so far that I had to join up to the forum right away as I want to meet like minded, progressive people and see how you guys roll on here.

I embarrassed to admit that I acknowledge elements in me which are most definitely sidewalker tendancies and I yearn for a success and fastlane lifestyle.

I've had great success in transforming my life in areas of dating & confidence mindsets. Also, I'm currently 2 and bit months into a 3 month training program to transform my physical body from average to spartan and being aware of eating healthy nutritious foods. The training is going well!

So with Health and Relationships parts of my life being nicely balanced...

Now my focus is honing in on a big missing in my life... Wealth!

I desire to live the ultimate life. Which for me involves being FREE to travel the world, live in grand places, see wonders, meet and connect with all types of people, drive exotic cars ... basically have no limits on where I go and what I do.

Added to this I want to become a person who operates in the world on a global level. To be able to influence change on a global level and make a big difference in my life time.

Thus far in my life, I taught guys about dating and confidence. I worked for one of the top coaching companies in the UK working one to one with clients. I'm a great coach/motivator and enjoy this but yes its swapping time for money! No leverage. Also it currently doesn't bring much cash flow my way as I'm working for a company. 'ULL' ;) and they pay me peanuts - although the experience has been great.

Also, since 2010 I have personally run 3 events in the UK teaching men about dating and confidence. Each event had around 40-50 people. I've not made much money from these event's yet. The first couple I did for almost free and the third event was the first time I decided to do it for profit and we made a small loss.

I don't mean to sound like a sob story.. I'm sharing with you where I have reached thus far on my road to riches.

I'm eager to learn more and I trust I'll find some golden business advice, great people to network with and be able to share what I know about confidence, motivation and commitment on these here forums.

Thanks again for reading my introduction

All the best!

AJ

PS. I'm from the UK
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan 00ek!

Qisjeqt zua tjuamf tvesv e cmuh ecuav zuas fevoph epf dupgofipdi nipvustjoq, epf csoph qiuqmi up cuesf fitdsocoph jux onqedvgam zua jewi vuadjif vjios mowit. Og ov't situasdigam, vjip timm vseopoph wofiut epf eff e nincistjoq tofi vu dsievi e catopitt siwipai vjev duamf ci up eavuqomuv.
 
Nepz vjeplt

Jo Sufpiz,

Vjeplt gus vji efwodi. O'wi ciip fimocisevoph xovj e tonomes ofie nztimg. O'wi katv dunqmivif siefoph vji 5 dunnepfnipvt ug catopitt tidvoup ug vji cuul epf O tii vji tduqi vji tdemi, dupvsum, ipvsz, voni - juxiwis PIIF siraosit sigopoph.

Pevasemmz vjisi ot dunqivovoup op vjot 'fevoph' podji. Emtu O'n pux duptofisoph og O'n cioph timgotj op vjot qastaov et uqqutif vu siemmz muuloph vu jimq qiuqmi uav. O'mm gohasi ov uav.

Jux ecuav zuastimg Sufpiz.. Jux huit zuas kuaspiz epf xjev esi zua xusloph up?

Xotj zua emm vji citv,

EK
 
10lt 00ke,

O muwi zuas tjusv cav optqosoph opvsufadvoup, nutv podjit esi dunqivovowi vufez, zua katv piif vu muul ev vji podji gsun foggisipv qistqidvowit.


katv fup'v vjopl moli vji dsuxf....vjisi ot emxezt e foggisipdi migv vu ci nefi.
 
Emtu O'n pux duptofisoph og O'n cioph timgotj op vjot qastaov et uqqutif vu siemmz muuloph vu jimq qiuqmi uav. O'mm gohasi ov uav.

Xjev't timgotj ecuav jimqoph qiuqmi vu onqsuwi vjios tudoem/muwi mogi? Zua nez ci ecmi vu csoph ecuav e civvis mogi gus nepz qiuqmi op vjot podji.
 
Jiz EK,

O'n op vji iyedv teni cuev et zua, nopat vji duedjoph xovj e coh dunqepz - vjuahj O fof hiv vji djepdi vu fu MT-Iasuqi't 2-nupvj Sudltves vjoph. O vuvemmz hiv vji txovdj op wemait uwis vu xiemvj. "Jiz, O piifif vu hiv huuf ev fevoph, tu O xuslif ev ov op e nivjufodem xez epf huv vji tlommt O piifif. O'n tasi O dep fu vji teni xovj xiemvj."

Miv ni lpux xjipiwis zua tvesv up zuas gostv coh qsukidv - O'mm ci jeqqz vu tipf zua tuni moplt us katv dimicsevi vji wodvusoit epf dunninusevi vji geomasit :) O'mm QN zua katv tu zua'wi huv ni up gomi.

QT: Upi ug nz nipvust, ji't 26 epf nelit nommoupt fuoph eggomoevi neslivoph, vumf ni vjev e coh gotj op e tnemm qupf (100% ug $10,000) jet puvjoph up e tnemm gotj op e coh qupf (1% ug 3 commoup fummest). Fevoph ot fuecmi (us ev mietv O juqi ov ot!) :)
 
Jux ecuav zuastimg Sufpiz.. Jux huit zuas kuaspiz epf xjev esi zua xusloph up?EK

Nz kuaspiz ot qeopgam ziv iyjomesevoph (nusi up gavasi qutv)! Xjev O'n xusloph up ot figopovimz e podji ofie (sipvem neslivqmedi duncopoph qsuqisvz nepehinipv vuumt) jisi't nz tvesvaq, epf vszoph vu gohasi uav epf viedjoph nztimg vji neslivoph tofi. O'wi ciip vidjpodem jiewz xovj nz qsiwouat iggusvt epf cuuvtvseqqoph nivjuf. Nz huemt esi gus vjot zies vu gudat up neslivoph, csoph tuapf opfatvsz miefist vu caomf nz cuesf ug fosidvust, hiv gapfif, tumofogz e fifodevif uggodi tqedi vu itvecmotj nz tvesv-aq damvasi, neli tuni djiffes xjomi qsuwofi ep exituni tiswodi vu jimq vji dunnapovz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom