The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

One big idea or small assets that generate passive income ?

Idea threads

One big idea or small assets that generate passive income ?

• Total voters

s.vivek_619

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 20, 2020
Hi Everyone

A few months ago I started a part-time business that included partnerships with the different retailers but due to the Covid19 lockdown it got affected. I am thinking to create some websites/apps that can create some passive income. What should I focus on one big idea or smaller assets that generate passive income? Any suggestions or your experiences are welcome.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Depends on you.

Would you like to be a master of one specific thing or a jack of all trades but master of none?

Would you like many suits but you're not really partial to any of them or one great suit that you really love?

Of course if you transpose women for suits most of you will answer differently.

But that's a different story.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
Hi Everyone

A few months ago I started a part-time business that included partnerships with the different retailers but due to the Covid19 lockdown it got affected. I am thinking to create some websites/apps that can create some passive income. What should I focus on one big idea or smaller assets that generate passive income? Any suggestions or your experiences are welcome.

Thanks

One big business.

The cost of splitting your attention among several smaller ventures will likely lead to mediocrity in all of them.

Maintain a singular focus over a period of years, and you can achieve something that will be orders of magnitudes higher.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
One big business.

The cost of splitting your attention among several smaller ventures will likely lead to mediocrity in all of them.

Maintain a singular focus over a period of years, and you can achieve something that will be orders of magnitudes higher.
Agreed.

A few other questions to ask yourself:
  • Do you want to provide something big vs. something small? E.g., jet engines vs. hand cream? A lot of small purchases can be a large business if the market is large.
  • How fast can you acquire customers?
  • What niche do you already have expertise in? You might want to read HOT TOPIC - Are you ignoring the gold right in front of you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.