I read the book. I shared many of the concepts covered in the book, and it often solidified or expanded my understanding of them. I'm an active passenger in an opportunity now, happy to be executing on something, and I could potentially be a partner. But I will never fully own or control it.
I need something that I control. It is possible that by working on these opportunities, I could find a need and get the skills to exploit it. So now I'm working on strengthening the first steps: identifying needs and executing. I want to improve my ability to notice needs, then evaluate, and test them. I also have to keep myself from giving up hope again, distracting myself while I live a decently comfortable life trading 5 for 2 and waiting for death.
I'm very excited to be here.
I need something that I control. It is possible that by working on these opportunities, I could find a need and get the skills to exploit it. So now I'm working on strengthening the first steps: identifying needs and executing. I want to improve my ability to notice needs, then evaluate, and test them. I also have to keep myself from giving up hope again, distracting myself while I live a decently comfortable life trading 5 for 2 and waiting for death.
I'm very excited to be here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
