Hello everyone,
I'm a 47 year old male that has always had ideas about making it on my own but was too caught up in life and jobs to ever get around to doing it. Now I'm taking a negative and turning it into a positive.
I was put on disability a year and a half-ago and have been searching for my way out of this forced poverty. Not to mention my ego sure doesn't care for the definition.
My mind still works and I can do most things so I have set my mind to becoming an affiliate marketer. I have learned quite a bit over the last 1-1/2 years and am only now believing I have enough information and experience to finally take this on and join the FASTLANE.
Looking forward to your knowledge and insights and your stories.
I'm a 47 year old male that has always had ideas about making it on my own but was too caught up in life and jobs to ever get around to doing it. Now I'm taking a negative and turning it into a positive.
I was put on disability a year and a half-ago and have been searching for my way out of this forced poverty. Not to mention my ego sure doesn't care for the definition.
My mind still works and I can do most things so I have set my mind to becoming an affiliate marketer. I have learned quite a bit over the last 1-1/2 years and am only now believing I have enough information and experience to finally take this on and join the FASTLANE.
Looking forward to your knowledge and insights and your stories.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
