New to Fastlane. I bought the book, and am not even through it yet. But the paragraph told me about the forum, and to come here. Here I am. I'm an old feeling, 44-year old from Pittsburgh, Pennyslvania. That's in the United States for those outside it.
I'm just into reading about the different lanes/roads. I've just finished the Sidewalk. Although, a lot applies, ...living paycheck to paycheck, etc...I don't fall into the category of doing it "to have the latest gadget." I simply work a $8/hour job with no benefits, and that doesn't go far at all, and actually usually leaves me in the negative. I live half the week on peanut butter and jelly. I have one set of work clothes that I have to launder every three days. I drive a 95 Geo Prizm on the verge of breaking down. I recently hit a deer which wrecked my driver's side headlight and dented the hood a bit, which I can't afford (this paycheck) to get fixed. And just to put it out there, THIS IS NOT A "MISERY POST". I'm simply, on my first /introduction post, stating where I'm at and where I'm beginning this..so far...exciting Fastlane process.
Well, the book is intriguing, and I want to get back to it. I've got different roads to learn about. I'll see everybody around the forums, I'm sure.
Joe
I'm just into reading about the different lanes/roads. I've just finished the Sidewalk. Although, a lot applies, ...living paycheck to paycheck, etc...I don't fall into the category of doing it "to have the latest gadget." I simply work a $8/hour job with no benefits, and that doesn't go far at all, and actually usually leaves me in the negative. I live half the week on peanut butter and jelly. I have one set of work clothes that I have to launder every three days. I drive a 95 Geo Prizm on the verge of breaking down. I recently hit a deer which wrecked my driver's side headlight and dented the hood a bit, which I can't afford (this paycheck) to get fixed. And just to put it out there, THIS IS NOT A "MISERY POST". I'm simply, on my first /introduction post, stating where I'm at and where I'm beginning this..so far...exciting Fastlane process.
Well, the book is intriguing, and I want to get back to it. I've got different roads to learn about. I'll see everybody around the forums, I'm sure.
Joe
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
