Gridiron911
New Contributor
Currently I am an entrepreneur in the field of first aid instruction. To say it’s competitive is an understatement. I am trying to add value to the classes. I don’t believe cutting prices is an option I believe you get what pay for. If you want boring power point non experienced instructors then fill your boots. I am biased in the regards that those who teach should have real experience to back it up. For me that’s value, but it that way for everyone?
Currently I am working on adding live feeds ( not sure if that’s right terminology) so people can part take in a class and then come demonstrate their skills at time that works for them. What things do you look for in a first aid class that you think adds value to it?
Currently I am working on adding live feeds ( not sure if that’s right terminology) so people can part take in a class and then come demonstrate their skills at time that works for them. What things do you look for in a first aid class that you think adds value to it?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
