Hi guys,
Well, I've done it. I'm taking the steps to get my idea rolling out. I'm creating my site with basic functions, allowing me to branch out and add new features along the way.
I got the .com domain name I wanted (finally), got my logo, got the general design of the pages including account pages and the homepage. It's a fun, free (for this particular section), playful service involving loans.
Now, here's the problem. I'm being way too obsessive with how it looks. I know deep down it doesn't matter, just get it out there, and that the more I screw around with it without launching, the most time I effectively waste with potential sign ups and regular users.
What are your views in helping me change this? I suppose the main question is:
Do you guys think this "perfection" will actually help the business?
It's really odd, I know people would find just as much use from the site if it wasn't "perfect" and yet, I can't help myself!
Look forward to your suggestions
Thanks and all the best!
Well, I've done it. I'm taking the steps to get my idea rolling out. I'm creating my site with basic functions, allowing me to branch out and add new features along the way.
I got the .com domain name I wanted (finally), got my logo, got the general design of the pages including account pages and the homepage. It's a fun, free (for this particular section), playful service involving loans.
Now, here's the problem. I'm being way too obsessive with how it looks. I know deep down it doesn't matter, just get it out there, and that the more I screw around with it without launching, the most time I effectively waste with potential sign ups and regular users.
What are your views in helping me change this? I suppose the main question is:
Do you guys think this "perfection" will actually help the business?
It's really odd, I know people would find just as much use from the site if it wasn't "perfect" and yet, I can't help myself!
Look forward to your suggestions
Thanks and all the best!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
