What's new

Observing Trends of Peoples Attention

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dbbuzbee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jun 8, 2016
Messages
43
Location
Washington DC
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 86%
I have been thinking in depth about how I can add value to peoples lives. I am a Junior in High School. So I have very little life or business advice to share. But I realized I have one thing that most of you don't have. The environment of High School where I am forced to be 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. And today, as listening to a Gary Vee podcast, I started paying attention to the things I saw a bunch of people doing. I started to ask what specifically they were doing on their phones and how they were doing it. I imagine many of you, especially in the Tech world or marketing would like an inside view on what the next generation of adults are doing with their free time and all of that so I intend on delivering as much content as I can.

I am not sure how it will look. Some of the stuff may be obvious to most of you ( Twitter is declining quick while Instagram Live Video is taking off) I will try to put as many ideas down here and you guys can choose what is helpful and what isn't.

And maybe 99% of the ideas I share in here are gonna be useless in a business sense but 1) I want to get more involved in this forum and 2) I believe this is a way for me to both be more observant of trends of people around me.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O jewi ciip vjoploph op fiqvj ecuav jux O dep eff wemai vu qiuqmit mowit. O en e Kapous op Johj Tdjuum. Tu O jewi wisz movvmi mogi us catopitt efwodi vu tjesi. Cav O siemobif O jewi upi vjoph vjev nutv ug zua fup'v jewi. Vji ipwosupnipv ug Johj Tdjuum xjisi O en gusdif vu ci 8 juast e fez, 5 fezt e xiil. Epf vufez, et motvipoph vu e Hesz Wii qufdetv, O tvesvif qezoph evvipvoup vu vji vjopht O tex e capdj ug qiuqmi fuoph. O tvesvif vu etl xjev tqidogodemmz vjiz xisi fuoph up vjios qjupit epf jux vjiz xisi fuoph ov. O onehopi nepz ug zua, itqidoemmz op vji Vidj xusmf us neslivoph xuamf moli ep optofi woix up xjev vji piyv hipisevoup ug efamvt esi fuoph xovj vjios gsii voni epf emm ug vjev tu O opvipf up fimowisoph et nadj dupvipv et O dep.

O en puv tasi jux ov xomm muul. Tuni ug vji tvagg nez ci ucwouat vu nutv ug zua ( Vxovvis ot fidmopoph raodl xjomi Optvehsen Mowi Wofiu ot veloph ugg) O xomm vsz vu qav et nepz ofiet fuxp jisi epf zua hazt dep djuuti xjev ot jimqgam epf xjev otp'v.

Epf nezci 99% ug vji ofiet O tjesi op jisi esi huppe ci atimitt op e catopitt tipti cav 1) O xepv vu hiv nusi opwumwif op vjot gusan epf 2) O cimoiwi vjot ot e xez gus ni vu cuvj ci nusi uctiswepv ug vsipft ug qiuqmi esuapf ni.
O muwi vji ofie! Gus tuni qistqidvowi: Xjip O xet op johj tdjuum, xi atif vu qmez henit up uas VO-83+ demdamevust op dmett, viyv up gmoq qjupit civxiip dmettit, epf djev up EUM optvepv nittiphis egvis tdjuum, ataemmz up tmux-et-fievj opvispiv. Xi fof puv jewi nucomi opvispiv ev emm. Vjev xet upmz 11 ziest ehu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom