The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Now you can get money with everything, even with a empty book.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hello Guys!

I just wrote yesterday a topic about opportunities.

At night I went to a party at my friend's house. Was nothing too hard, we just smoke shisha, order pizza and played some video games while our children were playing in another room.

I was waiting for my turn because I just had died in the Call of duty.
Suddenly I saw a book upon his table named something like "The sexual life after the 60's".
I got the book on my hand, I turned it around and read the back cover, there was something saying that you could have, and control your sexual life after 60's reading that book.

And when I opened it...

200 blank pages.... just blank pages, nothing was written, the book was a joke.

The guy had the brilliant idea to create this book to you just buy and play around with your grandpa.

While he sleeps, while he eats, while he is watching Netflix... he is earning money from an empty book.
I will say again.... an empty book.

So if you are complaining that you are out of new ideas, remember that guy which went simple and created an empty book just to joke with old people.

Never let the creativeness die.

GG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wonder if it was the same guy who "wrote" those political books.

Can't remember exactly, but it went like this:

Everything Democrats Know About Economics. (Then you open it and there is nothing.)

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
A very long time ago someone released a book named "Everything men know about women". It was also 200 blank pages.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
While he sleeps, while he eats, while he is watching Netflix... he is earning money from an empty book.
I will say again.... an empty book.

So if you are complaining that you are out of new ideas, remember that guy which went simple and created an empty book just to joke with old people.

Never let the creativeness die.
I think some author just got dumped off Amazon for this sort of thing, and it was in another thread. lol

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Wonder if it was the same guy who "wrote" those political books.

Can't remember exactly, but it went like this:

Everything Democrats Know About Economics. (Then you open it and there is nothing.)

A very long time ago someone released a book named "Everything men know about women". It was also 200 blank pages.

Yeah, I think this guy didn't have the idea alone, because you can use this type of joke for everything.

I think some author just got dumped off Amazon for this sort of thing, and it was in another thread. lol

I never saw something like this in amazon... My friend told me he got this book at a gift store.

GG

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
I never saw something like this in amazon... My friend told me he got this book at a gift store.

There was another forum thread about someone who copied and pasted bad books by other people into his own bad books, and he eventually got kicked off of Amazon for this kind of nonsense. I think the comparison to Amazon in this thread was a joke. With all these blank books, who copied who??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.