The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Not sure if im on the right board, Facebook Ads Related

AEShops

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 6, 2020
United States
I just have one question that's been bothering me for the entirety of yesterday and I have yet to find an answer. Here I go!

So while scrolling through my Facebook feed I noticed some video ads that when clicked on, redirects you to the host's website but with the video playing above. For example, on the image I posted, you can see the vid playing above the black divider with the website's name, and below the website.

How is this done? I can't find an option to do this anywhere on FB ads! Is this automatic?

Screenshot_20200906-114818.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I just have one question that's been bothering me for the entirety of yesterday and I have yet to find an answer. Here I go!

So while scrolling through my Facebook feed I noticed some video ads that when clicked on, redirects you to the host's website but with the video playing above. For example, on the image I posted, you can see the vid playing above the black divider with the website's name, and below the website.

How is this done? I can't find an option to do this anywhere on FB ads! Is this automatic?

Screenshot_20200906-114818.png

Are you talking about an Instant experience ad? Where the webpage basically opens below with the video playing above?

AEShops

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 6, 2020
United States
Are you talking about an Instant experience ad? Where the webpage basically opens below with the video playing above?

It's as you described it. Yes!

I supposed that what it was, or at the very least, I associated it with them because of similarity. But, when I tried to build one, it doesn't give me the option to showoff my actual landing page. So that confuses me.

From what I remember, instant experience only allows you to place a collection, a FB custom made landing page, cta button, and that's it. I never saw an option to add my landing page. Am I missing something?

See?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.