AEShops
PARKED
I just have one question that's been bothering me for the entirety of yesterday and I have yet to find an answer. Here I go!
So while scrolling through my Facebook feed I noticed some video ads that when clicked on, redirects you to the host's website but with the video playing above. For example, on the image I posted, you can see the vid playing above the black divider with the website's name, and below the website.
How is this done? I can't find an option to do this anywhere on FB ads! Is this automatic?
So while scrolling through my Facebook feed I noticed some video ads that when clicked on, redirects you to the host's website but with the video playing above. For example, on the image I posted, you can see the vid playing above the black divider with the website's name, and below the website.
How is this done? I can't find an option to do this anywhere on FB ads! Is this automatic?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

