What's new

Spoonfed, Tasted it, Threw up....Now Im on the right diet

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Eddy R

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
2
Location
NYC
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 250%
Hello All!

Eddy here...31 year old from the Biggest city in the world, New York City. Maybe it was the ego, the entitlements or the old saying "if you can make it in the big apple, you can make it anywhere"

Oh my was I completely wrong, after having an immediate desire to leave the SIDEWALK, finally pat myself on the back for making the SLOWLANE. Being fed the 10% Savings, Pay yourself first, etc...I end up saving 15%, paying myself first, getting a "High Salary" job and saying to myself damn I got it made "cant wait to retire early and enjoy all this wealth and freedom" Something was making me sick I couldn't figure it out.....I had no control. I was essential giving my control and freedom over now to the future, not my future...whatever someone else decided would be a good investment, a good idea for themselves. I was running the Mouse Wheel faster now then before I was on the SIDEWALK.

I am now awakened with a new sense of desire and fire that I know is my true calling to being here on this earth for the period of time that was given to me. I am back in the driver seat, with my hands on the wheel...on my road trip.

The process is my calling and here I come!

Thank you for allowing me to join all of you.

@MJ DeMarco
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjev't aq Iffz!

Og zua vjuahjv VNG xet vji sif-qommoph, xjev vomm ze sief Aptdsoqvif.

Ximduni!
 
Xjev't aq Iffz!

Og zua vjuahjv VNG xet vji sif-qommoph, xjev vomm ze sief Aptdsoqvif.

Ximduni!

@Iffz S
Ov't vsai, Iffz! Aptdsoqvif ot vji iwip siffis sif qomm. Xuamf muwi vu jies nusi ecuav zuas pix/dassipv qsukidv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom