The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Not really a business - yet

Starsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 29, 2007
Hello all

I posted a while ago in the o/t section about my wife & I's weight loss transformation. Well its been 2 years now since then that we have maintained the loss, improving our health. To pay it forward & inspire those those improve their health, we decided to start a web project that centers around transformations, i.e weight loss, lifestyle, body fat etc to do our small part in the fight against obesity?. At this point its nothing more than a fun project. The address is http:// Transformation Pics | If we can do it – you can do it. Inspire & be Inspired We started it like 2-3 weeks ago and surprisingly Ive had a cpl endorsements from a popular kettlebell trainer & several others. The theme is "If we can do it, you can do it" I have a cpl affiliate links on there from a cpl books we used but that's it.

Question to the forum, I'm new to blog affiliate marketing type things so what things can i do to drive traffic to the site? What would you do with the site? Pm's are welcome.

Also if you or someone you know completed a transformation, send them to the site.
Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Reddit. It got me over 5,000 hits in a single day. Your project might be something that Redditors might like. However, none of them turned into conversions. So if all you're looking for is help with the search engines (thanks to the Reddit thing, I ended up on the first page of Yahoo) then Reddit can help you quite a bit.

Starsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 29, 2007
Reddit. It got me over 5,000 hits in a single day. Your project might be something that Redditors might like. However, none of them turned into conversions. So if all you're looking for is help with the search engines (thanks to the Reddit thing, I ended up on the first page of Yahoo) then Reddit can help you quite a bit.

Thanks for the reply. I created a profile on Reddit & will try it out. I'd like to get repeat traffic as content grows then maybe come up with my own products or service to take advantage of the traffic.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Starsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 29, 2007
***update*** I submitted one of my posts to redditt and I got darn near 6k website views on it. I was surprised. I'm already up to 400 within the first hr. I need some ideas on how to seize on this uptick of views.
Thanks again

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.