The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • NOTICE! If you received MULTIPLE EMAILS from the forum today, please be advised that our monthly email system got caught in a loop and inadvertently might have sent you several emails. The problem has since been fixed and all Unsubscribe Requests will be processed within 24 hours.
  • It's back! As an INSIDER you can now SORT any thread by LIKES. See this post for more info.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Nomadjanet formerly Freezinhan

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
Hello all I recognize several names from the old group on the RD forum. I have been recovering from a serious illness for almost 2 years. I am back up and running and looking into the new forums for information and inspiration. My DH & I have 2 B businesses, although he likes to treat one of them like an S, goes in and pretends he is needed everyday;). We also have a little real estate venture that is a LP and some other real estate that is owned /sold on our personal side. We are comfortable if not really rich? My biggest time squeezer is paperwork & decision making, his is that he micromanages things and gets edgy when little blips come up in one of the businesses. We started out self employed in our 20’s and developed our business for years before we really got systems in place to let our employees handle the day to day grind. Now we have more freedom in the day to day stuff and more responsibility in the decision and guidance end of life. We have a great deal of freedom in exchange for the work we put in and we have the opportunity to travel and enjoy many different things.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Janet! Glad to hear you are doing well.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom