The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

NLP Online Practitioner Course - WORTH IT?

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

PersistentlyHungry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Mar 25, 2017
Israel
A live NLP Practitioner course is of little availability to me - considering getting an online one.
What are your thoughts regarding the effectivity of this?

Cheers

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Just finished the one by Kain Ramsay on Udemy. Very valuable and you learn a lot about how people think and hoe to influence their decisions, etc.

May I ask you what is the name of the course? I searched for Kain Ramsay and he has several courses on different topics.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
May I ask you what is the name of the course? I searched for Kain Ramsay and he has several courses on different topics.

Is it at all effective? I've heard of numerous cases where live courses are much more recommended.
Also, do you "earn" a practitioner certificate from this course?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

LMGTFY

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

PersistentlyHungry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Mar 25, 2017
Israel
Just finished the one by Kain Ramsay on Udemy. Very valuable and you learn a lot about how people think and hoe to influence their decisions, etc.
Is it at all effective? I've heard of numerous cases where live courses are much more recommended.
Also, do you "earn" a practitioner certificate from this course?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

PersistentlyHungry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Mar 25, 2017
Israel
What do you want to use it for?

I want to help others around me.
I am helping a few people these days with the elimination of non-productive habits, and I believe that a practitioner certificate would grant me both the knowledge and the credentials that are required to help them and others on a deeper level.
I want to understand framing better, to help myself and other break various thought patterns and to improve body language.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore