- Jan 24, 2017
- I am almost done with my real estate project and am starting to think about my next venture
- There are zero real estate deals in my area that make sense right now
- I have talked to a few entrepreneurs that tell me they listen to their intuition or gut for direction
- I have a couple of ideas in the SaaS and E-commerce space, but I know it would make more sense to pick ONE
- To the experienced entrepreneurs out there:
- How often do you listen to your gut when starting a venture?
- How often do you end up brute forcing a new venture?
- Can you describe the process - intuition or brute force?
Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.