The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Newbie

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

calebbschilling

Contributor
Apr 25, 2018
Waterloo, IL
Just joined today!!!!! Couldn’t be more excited to be apart of this forum. Started the Millionaire book today & i’m loving every bit of it! I’ve always had this feeling that there was some other way of getting to where I want to be, but I just couldn’t find it. Thanks to MJ I found out how! I’m still young and growing, but with this new mindset I’m estastic to see where I can take myself. Having no experience in entrepreneurship, I’m ready for all the challenges and failures i’ll run in to as they’ll only make me better.
I’m currently teaching myself Python while mainting a part time job at a hospital as well as community college. This fall i’ll be headed to SIUE in Illinois for CMIS! Excited to exchange ideas and thoughts with all of you :)

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Caleb! SIUE? You mean a Saluki?

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2018
Love your enthusiasm Caleb, welcome!

Is Python your first experience programming?
What do you do at the hospital?
What will you be studying in the fall?

calebbschilling

Contributor
Apr 25, 2018
Waterloo, IL
Love your enthusiasm Caleb, welcome!

Is Python your first experience programming?
What do you do at the hospital?
What will you be studying in the fall?

Yes Python is my first programming language! What languages are you familiar with? As of now I’m a patient transporter at the hospital. I’ll be studying Computer Management & Information Systems! Are you in the IT field?

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
Just joined today!!!!! Couldn’t be more excited to be apart of this forum. Started the Millionaire book today & i’m loving every bit of it! I’ve always had this feeling that there was some other way of getting to where I want to be, but I just couldn’t find it. Thanks to MJ I found out how! I’m still young and growing, but with this new mindset I’m estastic to see where I can take myself. Having no experience in entrepreneurship, I’m ready for all the challenges and failures i’ll run in to as they’ll only make me better.
I’m currently teaching myself Python while mainting a part time job at a hospital as well as community college. This fall i’ll be headed to SIUE in Illinois for CMIS! Excited to exchange ideas and thoughts with all of you :)

Welcome. Love your enthusiasm.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2018
Yes Python is my first programming language! What languages are you familiar with? As of now I’m a patient transporter at the hospital. I’ll be studying Computer Management & Information Systems! Are you in the IT field?

Here's a post about my tech background, that I put in another thread. I guess I should add this to my intro profile too.

Where to Learn to Code?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom