The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Newbie

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

calebbschilling

Contributor
Apr 25, 2018
Waterloo, IL
Just joined today!!!!! Couldn’t be more excited to be apart of this forum. Started the Millionaire book today & i’m loving every bit of it! I’ve always had this feeling that there was some other way of getting to where I want to be, but I just couldn’t find it. Thanks to MJ I found out how! I’m still young and growing, but with this new mindset I’m estastic to see where I can take myself. Having no experience in entrepreneurship, I’m ready for all the challenges and failures i’ll run in to as they’ll only make me better.
I’m currently teaching myself Python while mainting a part time job at a hospital as well as community college. This fall i’ll be headed to SIUE in Illinois for CMIS! Excited to exchange ideas and thoughts with all of you :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Caleb! SIUE? You mean a Saluki?

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2018
Love your enthusiasm Caleb, welcome!

Is Python your first experience programming?
What do you do at the hospital?
What will you be studying in the fall?

OP
OP
calebbschilling

calebbschilling

Contributor
Apr 25, 2018
Waterloo, IL
Love your enthusiasm Caleb, welcome!

Is Python your first experience programming?
What do you do at the hospital?
What will you be studying in the fall?
Yes Python is my first programming language! What languages are you familiar with? As of now I’m a patient transporter at the hospital. I’ll be studying Computer Management & Information Systems! Are you in the IT field?

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
Just joined today!!!!! Couldn’t be more excited to be apart of this forum. Started the Millionaire book today & i’m loving every bit of it! I’ve always had this feeling that there was some other way of getting to where I want to be, but I just couldn’t find it. Thanks to MJ I found out how! I’m still young and growing, but with this new mindset I’m estastic to see where I can take myself. Having no experience in entrepreneurship, I’m ready for all the challenges and failures i’ll run in to as they’ll only make me better.
I’m currently teaching myself Python while mainting a part time job at a hospital as well as community college. This fall i’ll be headed to SIUE in Illinois for CMIS! Excited to exchange ideas and thoughts with all of you :)
Welcome. Love your enthusiasm.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 17, 2018
Yes Python is my first programming language! What languages are you familiar with? As of now I’m a patient transporter at the hospital. I’ll be studying Computer Management & Information Systems! Are you in the IT field?
Here's a post about my tech background, that I put in another thread. I guess I should add this to my intro profile too.

Where to Learn to Code?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom