Unconventional
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2019
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
An evening conversation with my wife last week uncovered a valuable question. What if we take all conventional wisdom and do the opposite? It resonated with us. Then I stumbled upon Millionaire Fastlane (yesterday) and listened to the audiobook in one, 9+ hour sitting (1.25x speed)
I have been wrestling with what to do with my free time and I understand more clearly now what is possible.
I have an awesome W2 which is literally my "Dream Job" so going to work is actually amazing.
I have TONS of time off though (3-5 days per week) to do absolutely anything I want.
This time can be monotonous and draining or it can be spent consuming idiotic entertainment or... It can be maximized to create the systems.
I have NEVER posted in an internet forum but this strikes me as different and worth the effort.
I thank you all in advance for the connection and community.
Here's to Family, Fitness and Freedom
Josh (Unconventional)
I have been wrestling with what to do with my free time and I understand more clearly now what is possible.
I have an awesome W2 which is literally my "Dream Job" so going to work is actually amazing.
I have TONS of time off though (3-5 days per week) to do absolutely anything I want.
This time can be monotonous and draining or it can be spent consuming idiotic entertainment or... It can be maximized to create the systems.
I have NEVER posted in an internet forum but this strikes me as different and worth the effort.
I thank you all in advance for the connection and community.
Here's to Family, Fitness and Freedom
Josh (Unconventional)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
