The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Newbie Intro

Jun 14, 2019
An evening conversation with my wife last week uncovered a valuable question. What if we take all conventional wisdom and do the opposite? It resonated with us. Then I stumbled upon Millionaire Fastlane (yesterday) and listened to the audiobook in one, 9+ hour sitting (1.25x speed)

I have been wrestling with what to do with my free time and I understand more clearly now what is possible.

I have an awesome W2 which is literally my "Dream Job" so going to work is actually amazing.
I have TONS of time off though (3-5 days per week) to do absolutely anything I want.

This time can be monotonous and draining or it can be spent consuming idiotic entertainment or... It can be maximized to create the systems.

I have NEVER posted in an internet forum but this strikes me as different and worth the effort.

I thank you all in advance for the connection and community.

Here's to Family, Fitness and Freedom

Josh (Unconventional)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kevin88660

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Being contrarian isn't necessarily right.

I think Dan Lok mentioned about thinking accurately- being optimistic but not delusional.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom