The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Newbie intro

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Bernardo De Mach

New Contributor
May 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey guys!

New here! pumped after reading the million-dollar fast lane, can't believe there is information like that out there on a silver platter. Anyway, i'm from London, anyone from UK? London area? hit me up, we could help each other out in time to come.

Anyway, i'm 24, gym rat I tried running a personal training company online and face to face, but I ended up growing sick of it. I really just like training to get my mind of the world itself lol. Currently working a dead-end job, living with my bro, learning programming and maybe some computer science. When I found out learning to design sites is like learning to build a house from scratch and to buy the land is dead cheap, I just thought it was a goldmine. Could be wrong but gonna go b**ls deep into this and see if I can hustle on flippa ;) seen alot of success stories there, they are really motivating!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom