Hi guys,
I know MJ doesn't really encourage "affilaite marketing" as a Fastlane route, but I've been casually involved with IM/affilate marketing for a few years now... definitely is NOT Fastlane for me haha, haven't made more than a few bucks... but anyway I'm trying to explain to my friend all about internet marketing, affiliate marketing in particular, and I was wondering if there were any big name (or small guys, doesn't matter as long as it's relevant) websites or blogs that do a good job explaining IM/affiliate marketing in "a nutshell". I'm also obviously directing them to big name IM forums like the warrior forum, however I think the WF might be a little intimidating to them right off the bat, not having ANY previous knowledge about IM other than the definition and my explanation, haha.
So what sites/blogs come to your mind that I can use to help my friend understand this whole internet marketing world, you know the basics? YouTube videos or channels would also be great too, thanks!
I know MJ doesn't really encourage "affilaite marketing" as a Fastlane route, but I've been casually involved with IM/affilate marketing for a few years now... definitely is NOT Fastlane for me haha, haven't made more than a few bucks... but anyway I'm trying to explain to my friend all about internet marketing, affiliate marketing in particular, and I was wondering if there were any big name (or small guys, doesn't matter as long as it's relevant) websites or blogs that do a good job explaining IM/affiliate marketing in "a nutshell". I'm also obviously directing them to big name IM forums like the warrior forum, however I think the WF might be a little intimidating to them right off the bat, not having ANY previous knowledge about IM other than the definition and my explanation, haha.
So what sites/blogs come to your mind that I can use to help my friend understand this whole internet marketing world, you know the basics? YouTube videos or channels would also be great too, thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
