juntao65
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2009
- Messages
- 72
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 6%
Hey guys,
I've been around the forum for about a month now, I've made a few posts here and there. I just wanted to let you guys know that we just launched our new classifieds service, right here: Simple Spot vancouver Classifieds
Some things about the site:
- It's a classifieds website solely for Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Earth. (for all of you martians out there)
- It's running entirely on Drupal. So that means we won't have to reinvent the wheel as we dish out new features.
- Yes we do own the .com/.org/.net and some more that I forgot, but we chose to stick to the .ca just because we're targeting a Canadian audience.
So what makes us different? Aside from looks, we're making a classifieds service which provides it's users with optimal safety. Since we're targeting only one city, it's easier for us to ensure that all of the ads are of quality. In addition, we try to keep the entire browsing experience enjoyable. Everything from the placement of menus, and the color choices, were carefully examined to ensure a great experience.
Well, I don't want to bloat you guys with too much detail (unless if you REALLY want it). I would definitely love to get some opinions/criticisms/love or whatever you have to throw at me.
Fun Facts:
Co-founded by me and Ron Solo (also a member of this forum)
we love sushi
the original idea was to introduce video classifieds ( altho you can still embed a youtube video)
my favorite pokemon is mudkip
I've been around the forum for about a month now, I've made a few posts here and there. I just wanted to let you guys know that we just launched our new classifieds service, right here: Simple Spot vancouver Classifieds
Some things about the site:
- It's a classifieds website solely for Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Earth. (for all of you martians out there)
- It's running entirely on Drupal. So that means we won't have to reinvent the wheel as we dish out new features.
- Yes we do own the .com/.org/.net and some more that I forgot, but we chose to stick to the .ca just because we're targeting a Canadian audience.
So what makes us different? Aside from looks, we're making a classifieds service which provides it's users with optimal safety. Since we're targeting only one city, it's easier for us to ensure that all of the ads are of quality. In addition, we try to keep the entire browsing experience enjoyable. Everything from the placement of menus, and the color choices, were carefully examined to ensure a great experience.
Well, I don't want to bloat you guys with too much detail (unless if you REALLY want it). I would definitely love to get some opinions/criticisms/love or whatever you have to throw at me.
Fun Facts:
Co-founded by me and Ron Solo (also a member of this forum)
we love sushi
the original idea was to introduce video classifieds ( altho you can still embed a youtube video)
my favorite pokemon is mudkip
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
