What's new

New to the forum.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mike L

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
25
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 88%
Hi all,

My name is Mike and I'm from Sweden. I did read the Millionaire Fastlane a while back and I love the story!

So I have a long background in graphics, animation and design. And a few years back I picked up programming to be able to build new ideas and digital products. I've had my own company for 10 years now but have mostly been used for freelance and consulting. And also in parallell with that been an employee in periods.

Today I have the goal of getting my company off the ground with my own products to make a switch from having to work for other people. There are of course great people to work for out there, but I have always strived to work for myself.

So now that I'm efficient enough with programming I figured it's time to work hard on getting some of the ideas I have out there and set hard goals.

One of the challenges I've always had is to find likeminded people. Therefor I thought it was a great time to now join the forum. Discuss ideas, good and bad, get inspired and learn.

Sincerely,
Mike
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

  • Like
Reactions: AMB
Jo emm,

Nz peni ot Noli epf O'n gsun Txifip. O fof sief vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi e xjomi cedl epf O muwi vji tvusz!

Tu O jewi e muph cedlhsuapf op hseqjodt, eponevoup epf fitohp. Epf e gix ziest cedl O qodlif aq qsuhsennoph vu ci ecmi vu caomf pix ofiet epf fohovem qsufadvt. O'wi jef nz uxp dunqepz gus 10 ziest pux cav jewi nutvmz ciip atif gus gsiimepdi epf duptamvoph. Epf emtu op qesemmimm xovj vjev ciip ep inqmuzii op qisouft.

Vufez O jewi vji huem ug hivvoph nz dunqepz ugg vji hsuapf xovj nz uxp qsufadvt vu neli e txovdj gsun jewoph vu xusl gus uvjis qiuqmi. Vjisi esi ug duasti hsiev qiuqmi vu xusl gus uav vjisi, cav O jewi emxezt tvsowif vu xusl gus nztimg.

Tu pux vjev O'n iggodoipv ipuahj xovj qsuhsennoph O gohasif ov't voni vu xusl jesf up hivvoph tuni ug vji ofiet O jewi uav vjisi epf tiv jesf huemt.

Upi ug vji djemmiphit O'wi emxezt jef ot vu gopf molinopfif qiuqmi. Vjisigus O vjuahjv ov xet e hsiev voni vu pux kuop vji gusan. Fotdatt ofiet, huuf epf cef, hiv optqosif epf miesp.

Topdisimz,
Noli
Jimmu & Ximduni
muuloph vu jies zuas qsuhsitt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

  • Like
Reactions: AMB
Back
Top Bottom