Good Evening,
I'm currently reading The Millionaire Fastlane . This book has opened my eyes to all of the normal Guru BS. I was born and raised by a couple of Side walkers in East Tennessee. I'm ready to break the trend and build a new legacy. I'm here to escape the rat race!
I am a happily married 27 year old with beautiful two children. I want more out of life for myself and my family. I've done the normal "invest in 401k" stuff, however I want to live while I am still able. I want to give my family the best life they can possibly have!
I look forward to learning from all of you!
@MJ DeMarco Thank you for changing my view on literally everything! Can't wait to get through this book and start on Unscripted !
I'm currently reading The Millionaire Fastlane . This book has opened my eyes to all of the normal Guru BS. I was born and raised by a couple of Side walkers in East Tennessee. I'm ready to break the trend and build a new legacy. I'm here to escape the rat race!
I am a happily married 27 year old with beautiful two children. I want more out of life for myself and my family. I've done the normal "invest in 401k" stuff, however I want to live while I am still able. I want to give my family the best life they can possibly have!
I look forward to learning from all of you!
@MJ DeMarco Thank you for changing my view on literally everything! Can't wait to get through this book and start on Unscripted !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
