Hello to all, just a brief intro. I am still midway thru the FastLane book and found my way here.
I want to thank you MJ for writing this. It's been my lifelong soap box preaching to many others, but have learned many will never wake up and like their lives. I could never understand that my parents and other elders were satisfied with mediocrity and where their lives were headed. I finally quit corp america about 6 years ago now. I have become a slave to my self employed biz and have always wanted more, wanted to make my money work for me since I was around 20 and learned from so many self help books. So fast forward, working different jobs, being the slowlaner's frugal self I followed the "right path" for how many years.
Yes I have acquired alot over time, but still always knew better was for me. Alot of what i have was built on debt that was eventually paid off.
I'm here to learn more and share what I can with the forum and want to thank MJ cause this is the first book which slapped me and woke me back up thru this recession which practically murdered my businesses and overall mood for the past 2-3 years.
See you all in the FASTLANE!
I want to thank you MJ for writing this. It's been my lifelong soap box preaching to many others, but have learned many will never wake up and like their lives. I could never understand that my parents and other elders were satisfied with mediocrity and where their lives were headed. I finally quit corp america about 6 years ago now. I have become a slave to my self employed biz and have always wanted more, wanted to make my money work for me since I was around 20 and learned from so many self help books. So fast forward, working different jobs, being the slowlaner's frugal self I followed the "right path" for how many years.
Yes I have acquired alot over time, but still always knew better was for me. Alot of what i have was built on debt that was eventually paid off.
I'm here to learn more and share what I can with the forum and want to thank MJ cause this is the first book which slapped me and woke me back up thru this recession which practically murdered my businesses and overall mood for the past 2-3 years.
See you all in the FASTLANE!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
