The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum, but not this life.

revampedmkt31

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 12, 2017
North Carolina
I'm an introvert on the verge of collapse because I've spent kost of my professional writing life behind the scenes as a ghostwriter. Very little credit to my name in the last 5 years. I want to break out of this slowly because I'm scared of bylines.
I have read the forum for a while now, but I think it's my time to come out. Hi I'm Tahjia. Nice to meet tou.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Welcome to the forum Tahjia

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MrE

Be. Create. Repeat.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 26, 2021
Colorado
I'm an introvert on the verge of collapse because I've spent kost of my professional writing life behind the scenes as a ghostwriter. Very little credit to my name in the last 5 years. I want to break out of this slowly because I'm scared of bylines.
I have read the forum for a while now, but I think it's my time to come out. Hi I'm Tahjia. Nice to meet tou.
Hi Tahjia! Nice to meet you also. A pen-name is a great idea (per MJ). Looks like you have taken a step toward breaking out and coming out by posting here. Keep it going!

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Welcome to the forum!

farouqali

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 16, 2021
Hello Tahija,
welcome to the forum, let me remind you "Situations come and change, but the Best change comes from You (actions).
whatever you set your mind to do, stick to it and you will realize you can achieve much bigger things.
best wishes.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Welcome to the forum, Tahjia!

As a fellow introvert I can relate. Sorry to hear you are on the verge of collapse.

Want to share more about what is burning you out or what plans you are considering for how to break out of the situation?

What kind of genres have you written?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...