hi everyone, my name is Nate
I just started on this journey towards, the fast lane. This is my second time reading millionaire fast lane. It set off some strong alarms to some of my choices in life.I recently went into wholesaling real estate in New York City it been about 4 months right now with small amounts of success. I don’t want to give up due to the competiveness of the market which I know may take time to find my first deal. However, I originally jumped into it to make capital for cash flow to start an internet sustainable business.Reading some of the forums post help me come up with some ideas.I have no mentor besides the constant books I read and my exterme discomfort of taking care of my grandmother on a very low 9 to 5 .Ill work to build relationships in here and find guidance to get me closer to my dream of escaping the hamster wheel of the rat race, any guidance in posts to read would be most helpful.
I just started on this journey towards, the fast lane. This is my second time reading millionaire fast lane. It set off some strong alarms to some of my choices in life.I recently went into wholesaling real estate in New York City it been about 4 months right now with small amounts of success. I don’t want to give up due to the competiveness of the market which I know may take time to find my first deal. However, I originally jumped into it to make capital for cash flow to start an internet sustainable business.Reading some of the forums post help me come up with some ideas.I have no mentor besides the constant books I read and my exterme discomfort of taking care of my grandmother on a very low 9 to 5 .Ill work to build relationships in here and find guidance to get me closer to my dream of escaping the hamster wheel of the rat race, any guidance in posts to read would be most helpful.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
