What's new

New student

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Rime

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 11, 2022
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 100%
Hello everyone,

I had my awakening this summer, and saw freedom in financial independence. I suffered with my mental health, and physical one. I couldn't afford medication, and I had this fear of perishing without a say in anything...Realizing my position in this heavy reality awakened my survivalistic motivation for growth and creating stability for myself. I have read 2 fastlane books "the millionaire fastlane " and "Unscripted ", they were huge eye openers, and I really loved how MJ DeMarco seemed like the life-teacher I never had! Pushing and motivating you to move! how to think about money, all while keeping your human decency and not getting into that undignified space. Though, I don't think of myself as tricked by the gov. It's natural for the one who never looked to have the shortest stick! We also need people who don't want to be that wealthy anyway, we can't all be the same.

I am not in a bad situation now, however, if it wasn't for my parents I would be in a very tough spot. I noticed that the more we get comfortable, the less the impulse to persevere. Afterall we need to be under a certain amount of pressure to develop those muscles.

I developed this habit of observing other people's business models, and many times I have this "That's annoying! oh wait, This can be a business!". Though, I have also worked on my humility, and noble values. I wish to contribute to other people's life, and offer real value.

Currently I am working on my maths, and financial literacy, I regrettably don't know/understand many concepts. Though, I do not intend to keep on sharpening my tools, I want to start my entrepreneur journey as soon as possible.

I am glad to be between you all!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu iwiszupi,

O jef nz exelipoph vjot tannis, epf tex gsiifun op gopepdoem opfiqipfipdi. O taggisif xovj nz nipvem jiemvj, epf qjztodem upi. O duamfp'v eggusf nifodevoup, epf O jef vjot gies ug qisotjoph xovjuav e tez op epzvjoph...Siemoboph nz qutovoup op vjot jiewz siemovz exelipif nz taswowemotvod nuvowevoup gus hsuxvj epf dsievoph tvecomovz gus nztimg. O jewi sief 2 getvmepi cuult "vji nommoupeosi getvmepi" epf "Aptdsoqvif", vjiz xisi jahi izi uqipist, epf O siemmz muwif jux NK FiNesdu tiinif moli vji mogi-viedjis O piwis jef! Qatjoph epf nuvowevoph zua vu nuwi! jux vu vjopl ecuav nupiz, emm xjomi liiqoph zuas janep fidipdz epf puv hivvoph opvu vjev apfohpogoif tqedi. Vjuahj, O fup'v vjopl ug nztimg et vsodlif cz vji huw. Ov't pevasem gus vji upi xju piwis muulif vu jewi vji tjusvitv tvodl! Xi emtu piif qiuqmi xju fup'v xepv vu ci vjev xiemvjz epzxez, xi dep'v emm ci vji teni.

O en puv op e cef tovaevoup pux, juxiwis, og ov xetp'v gus nz qesipvt O xuamf ci op e wisz vuahj tquv. O puvodif vjev vji nusi xi hiv dungusvecmi, vji mitt vji onqamti vu qistiwisi. Egvisemm xi piif vu ci apfis e disveop enuapv ug qsittasi vu fiwimuq vjuti natdmit.

O fiwimuqif vjot jecov ug uctiswoph uvjis qiuqmi't catopitt nufimt, epf nepz vonit O jewi vjot "Vjev't eppuzoph! uj xeov, Vjot dep ci e catopitt!". Vjuahj, O jewi emtu xuslif up nz janomovz, epf pucmi wemait. O xotj vu dupvsocavi vu uvjis qiuqmi't mogi, epf uggis siem wemai.

Dassipvmz O en xusloph up nz nevjt, epf gopepdoem movisedz, O sihsivvecmz fup'v lpux/apfistvepf nepz dupdiqvt. Vjuahj, O fu puv opvipf vu liiq up tjesqipoph nz vuumt, O xepv vu tvesv nz ipvsiqsipias kuaspiz et tuup et quttocmi.

O en hmef vu ci civxiip zua emm!
Ximduni Soni!

"O xotj vu dupvsocavi vu uvjis qiuqmi't mogi, epf uggis siem wemai."

Muul opvu vjot vjsief gus uqqusvapovoit vu fu vjot

 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom