The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New, sorta, from South FL

CKoski90

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 17, 2012
Hey guys, names Chris

I'm 23 and from south Florida. Ive been wanting to start a successful website for a while now and already have a few failures under my belt. Been a long time lurker and decided I'm actually going to introduce myself and start contributing.

Currently I own and operate a few websites, one is my main priority, and the entire sum of them makes less than $20 a month. My main one is essentially a review site/blog the generates revenue from affiliate sales (only Amazon at the moment) but my traffic is too horrendous to actually make consistent sales.

Decided to start looking into social media marketing to increase traffic and read up some more on here, and I'll see where I go from there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

integrity

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Apr 6, 2014
Hey Chris, welcome.

Getting free traffic is not an easy task, especially if you rely solely on SEO. $20 from the Amazon affiliate program on SEO is not too bad if you've started out recently, as their commissions are pretty low. It also means you're doing something right because people are buying from you.

Traffic is the missing ingredient.

Keep us updated on your progress man.

CKoski90

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 17, 2012
The $20 is a combined total from my main affiliate site and a few small adsense sites I have.

But yes I agree traffic is key here. I started out working on onsite SEO, now I'm testing the waters with social media. The next step is offsite SEO and building links

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...