Hello everybody,
I'm glad to be back here on the forum! I'm an old member from back when this forum had categories .
Here is the busienss that I worked on since 2017, but this year I finally got the courage to start something new from scratch.
Because I love writing code, and AI/technology is more present in our lives than it has ever been, I wanted to be even more involved in this space.
So now I'm building a new business where I offer custom AI/Software automations aimed at assisting entrepreneurs in boosting profits/saving time in their businesses. These automations primarily involve:
I'm glad to be back here on the forum! I'm an old member from back when this forum had categories .
Here is the busienss that I worked on since 2017, but this year I finally got the courage to start something new from scratch.
Because I love writing code, and AI/technology is more present in our lives than it has ever been, I wanted to be even more involved in this space.
So now I'm building a new business where I offer custom AI/Software automations aimed at assisting entrepreneurs in boosting profits/saving time in their businesses. These automations primarily involve:
- Improving call show rates and closing ratios by integrating AI agents to engage with prospects and warm up leads.
- Aggregating marketing data and automating data collection to aid in marketing and business decision-making processes.
- Reducing VA costs by automating repetitive tasks such as invoicing, meeting reminders, and information sharing.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
