The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New software with a business consept

ThomasT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jan 12, 2013
Hello,

I just want to use the opportunity to see if i can get some feedback on a consept we are about to launch..just would be great with even more input in order to make the final decissions on things...

So here is the consept, and this idea and consept was formed based on the lack of work and poor economy in so many countries these days.

Our background is this market and these products.

We have built a automatic system for install websites, magento stores and a project tool named fengoffice.
Anyway our automatic tool can add whatever open source product out there. but it is these 3 that will be included when we launch.

So we made this tool so anyone without any technical knowledge can market and sell these products.

So lets say you have this automatic. And the magento store we deliver with this tool loned up and ready for selling.

You get a customer to your website, and he want both a website and a ecommerce store.

And he will be presented many great design for a joomla installation, and alot of funtionalities to add(Modules/Components for those who know joomla) So he start..i want this design...oh i want this cool contactform, i want booking system to the site..add domain ok so finish with the creation of the site add it in cart.

So he start to find a perfect magento store, find the design from 50+ design...yea looks good...add the needed integrations..onestepcheckout etc add domain. Add it to cart----> checkout and send in order.

So you get a notification of a new order---> You log into your magento admin panel---> To the automatic system---> And see there is a client ordered both a website and a magento store. Everything looks nice the client has paid with paypal---you click 1 button and 5 minutes later the products are installed exactly as he client ordered them.
He get s accesss to the different sites, you have all the clients whm credentials etc listed in the automatic.

So this is briefly the prodúct, tons of other great features that makes selling and maintaining joomla and magento a walk in the park. It even remotly install extensions to running sites from your autmatic admin panel.

It will take you about 10 minutes to understand how everything works.

And in addition to this, we supply with all technical staff needed available for support issues with your clients, custom development work etc etc. So we have all the needed tools and manpower to take care of the ones using our autmomatic. So if you are a newbie in this, you can learn basics on the way and use us as much or little as you need or can.
We also have servers everything is hosted on, with security, backup offsite back up..everything is well tought of.

So this enable anyone to sell hosted magento, joomla project tools. And more open source selections like wordpress, openerp and much more in the time to come. Free choice what you want to sell.

So the million dollar question, what would be a fair way to charge people for this system.
As i want one thing, and that is the ones using this, will make money and profit before we do.

So we want to try to set up some no cure no pay solution, so we basicly gurantee that people willl make money before we charge anything. But at the same time, we cannot install hundreds of these accounts and 90 of them is lazy and get zero sales..and just jumped aboard because we had a no cure no pay solution.

I know there is some bright ones in here, so i am pretty sure i can get some feeback and ideas around this.

But to be perfectly honest, we actually really want to build a network, where people can profit from our system, and we do not want to start just profit sell a be rich from using our system deal.

We want our profit from a successfull growth in the people and companies that choose to use our system into this market.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.