• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

New product launched in Crypto

Discussion in 'Investing/Trading/Cryptocurrency/Altcoins' started by mikekob, Jul 16, 2018.

1. mikekob

mikekob Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,884
    Hi Everyone!!

I had a bit of success with my previous healthcare start-up, and decided to do something less stressful and more fun. I launched my site, proofofbobble.com this weekend and am looking for any feedback and of course sales!!

Proof of Bobble is a limited release collectible bobblehead of Vitalik from the 2017 SF TEchCrunch interview.

On a side note, I'm using the sales of this project to fund an ERC-721 token product that will focus heavily on collectibles as well as unique physical assets.

Mike