The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

New Neighbor

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

cuong

PARKED
Sep 19, 2007
Houston, TX
Hey Guys!

I'm 20 years old and yes I feel young compared to yall guys. I have a successful Auto Repair business thats been up for 6 years and going. I plan on expanding and opening another business soon! I'm trying to take some college classes online, but can't seem to find time for it :smxA: My goal is to open 6 auto repair shops and then step up to the next plate which I always dream of, which is trucking company. Doesn't that sound ambitious?:smx2:

I'm glad I've joined and I hope to learn some great things here.

-Cuong

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
Welcome. What part of Houston are you in? Do you work on commercial vehicles?
Fleet of 1 ton box trucks?
Janet

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Cuong ... thx for the intro and joining.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Regardless of the above reply, I’ve joined the freelance program. Can’t wait to get started :)...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom