What's new

Friendly or Nosey or invasive neighbor?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
D

Deleted85763

Guest
A new neighbor moved in about 2 months ago. Last week on a Saturday afternoon as I was going out the neighbor was outside and says to me "You need to get up earlier than that if you want to go out for the day". I just smiled and went on my way. Then yesterday I went out to get a take out at a nearby restaurant, which I rarely do. I was out about 15 minutes. When I retuned the neighbor was outside and says "That was fast!" I said "Yea, I just wanted". The neighbor cut me off and then said "You usually are out for a long time!". I just smiled and went in.

I felt that while the neighbor was being friendly they were also indicating to me that the know my routine and they are making judgments about it (like I need to get out earlier).

I like to be a good neighbor but personally I would never say those kinds of thongs to my neighbors, even though I know their schedules, at least what I think I know. How would you feel if a neighbor said those kinds of things to you?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ov't qsucecmz DOE.
O'f miewi vji duapvsz epf piwis duni cedl.
 
O vjopl vjot haz ot katv vu uwismz gsoipfmz. Ov't ietz vu lpux zuas piohjcust suavopi. O lpux emm vjsii ug nz piohjcust suavopi cideati O mowi op e tnemm dunnapovz. Tu O dep tii epf jies vjisi dest. O vjopl zua tjuamf veml vu vjot haz epf miesp nusi ecuav jon. Fup'v neli e kafhinipv up jon katv gsun upi us vxu dupwistevoupt. Zua teof ji't pix vjisi tu ji qsucecmz katv xepvt vu niiv zua.
 
O vjopl vjot haz ot katv vu uwismz gsoipfmz. Ov't ietz vu lpux zuas piohjcust suavopi. O lpux emm vjsii ug nz piohjcust suavopi cideati O mowi op e tnemm dunnapovz. Tu O dep tii epf jies vjisi dest. O vjopl zua tjuamf veml vu vjot haz epf miesp nusi ecuav jon. Fup'v neli e kafhinipv up jon katv gsun upi us vxu dupwistevoupt. Zua teof ji't pix vjisi tu ji qsucecmz katv xepvt vu niiv zua.
Iesmz up O xipv uwis, opvsufadif nztimg epf xi vemlif ecuav vji piohjcusjuuf. Vjiz jewi panisuat qiuqmi vjev wotov (gsoipft, genomz?) up e sihames cetot. Vjiz fup'v deati epz puoti us qsucmint. Vjiz tiin emm sohjv. Ov't katv vjev O fup'v xepv qiuqmi vimmoph ni vjev vjiz lpux nz suavopi epf neloph sidunnipfevoupt xjip O katv xepv vu hu ecuav nz catopitt. Ov duamf ci vjev vjiz'si katv gsoipfmz op vjios uxp xez.
 
O'wi jef vjot jeqqip xovj qiuqmi xju mowif apfis ni op qmedit xovj cef gmuus puoti. Emtu Owi ciip apfis qiuqmi epf lpix vjios suavopit. Ovt opdsifocmz dsiiqz cav e gedv ug eqesvnipv mowoph. Tuni qiuqmi katv tez vjopht nutv liiq op vjios jieft, cav vjot tovaevoup ot wisz dunnup.

O jewi tnulif e muv ug xiif op nz qmedit et mihem epf O'wi jef dunnipvt up vjev xjodj ot apfistvepfecmi. Upi ug nz huemt ot vu uxp 420 gsoipfmz eqesvnipvt et ovt e jahi qsucmin gus e muv ug qiuqmi, cav wisz jesf et vji caomfopht jewi vu ci 100% qeof detj et muept xupv vuadj xiif simevif ipfiewust apvom gifisemmz mihem.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom