The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Alicia10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
May 19, 2021
Jersey City, NJ
Hi everyone,

My name is Alicia. I just joined the forum from Jersey City, NJ, and I'm excited to be here! I've been on a journey of entrepreneurship for the past ~2 years, and I haven't exactly gotten the results I've been hoping for. While I've learned a lot, and I continue to learn, my business has yet to be profitable. I plan on working on it until I see the results I want to see, but reading The Millionaire Fastlane gave me the push I've been needing, and it reminded me why I wanted to be an entrepreneur to begin with.

I'm excited to connect with like minded people that want to empower and help one another get (and stay) in the fast lane! I currently have an Amazon FBA business, so if there's anyone else that's on that path that would like to connect, please reach out! Or, if there's anyone curious about Amazon FBA that would like to talk or has any questions/would like to swap ideas, I'd love to chat.

Have a great day!
Alicia

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Welcome :)